The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I decided to go ahead and pre order the WDW 50th license plate and am sooo annoyed. I was originally told it only needed to be 1000 presells before they would start producing them, so I was thinking great, shouldn’t be too hard with all the Disney fans here. Then I look on the state site and they said it has to be 3000... 😮 We currently have less than half that presold. I was really looking forward to getting the plate.

I decided to go ahead and pre order the WDW 50th license plate and am sooo annoyed. I was originally told it only needed to be 1000 presells before they would start producing them, so I was thinking great, shouldn’t be too hard with all the Disney fans here. Then I look on the state site and they said it has to be 3000... 😮 We currently have less than half that presold. I was really looking forward to getting the plate.
That would be so cool to get though! I didn’t know Florida was doing that. Makes me want to move even more

That would be so cool to get though! I didn’t know Florida was doing that. Makes me want to move even more
Come on down, you can be my Disney buddy LOL! 😊 Yeah they started a while ago. I think they have 18-24 months to get the total presells needed or they cancel the plate. 💔💔💔. Proceeds go to make a wish too.

Does anyone own this dress? Can you tell me how much it cost originally and the fit? I really like it but it’s a medium and I’m not sure how the sequin part fits. Tia! ♥️

Attachments

• C5376E2D-CD1A-4429-823A-8FDB8E27DC1E.jpeg
    C5376E2D-CD1A-4429-823A-8FDB8E27DC1E.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 42

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter