• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I did want to share one thing about the MMRR dress. I ordered a medium, but like most of the dresses, I am probably more of a medium and a half. The arm holes are a bit large. I’m not sure if my chest size is weird, but it does gape at the sides. I think I may have to wear a tank top under it. The large was way too big in the chest, you could see all the way through from the side. I’m not sure if am explaining it well.

Just dropping by to say Hi! How is everyone doing? Hope your week is going well. 😊
Good! But very impatiently waiting for the new railroad dress and the Tiana dress to be delivered. Fingers crossed something is delivered tomorrow.
Hope your week is great!

Good! But very impatiently waiting for the new railroad dress and the Tiana dress to be delivered. Fingers crossed something is delivered tomorrow.
Hope your week is great!
Yay!! Definitely keeping fingers crossed! I got a new apron 😊 Sideways! And I’m waiting on someone’s bad influence purchase to come in LOL!!

Attachments

• 7BF54C7C-39A7-4D8F-BC21-4083D27FDEE7.jpeg
    7BF54C7C-39A7-4D8F-BC21-4083D27FDEE7.jpeg
    69.7 KB · Views: 41
ok - finally sharing pics.

dresses are unironed, no crenolin.
I'm 40 pounds heavier than I used to normally be, and 15 pounds bigger than my 'fat' size........
and the belts are both on my ribs - my waist is about 7" lower......

but their Disnay!

bottom dress is the surprise christmas present from my amazing friend!

Attachments

• 20210310_174322.jpg
    20210310_174322.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 20210310_174725.jpg
    20210310_174725.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 71

I'm 40 pounds heavier than I used to normally be, and 15 pounds bigger than my 'fat' size........

but their Disnay!

Super cute!! 🥰

but their Disnay!

I don’t know what you looked like before, but you look great now! I especially love the retro red Mickey dress. That was an awesome gift!

Got my Mickey RR dress delivered tonight. I like it, but man are those cap sleeves wide!
I like the dress, and especially the color...just wish my girls would shrink a bit. I may try it with a minimizer on to see if that helps. Either way, Geoff said it was a keeper.

3729CCF0-3DE7-4B2F-BB7C-148ABAC569B9.jpeg

and we just found out this morning that our local Disney store is closing :(
This will make it much harder to return dresses when I order them if they don’t work out. Mainly, it’s just a nice place to visit when I start missing Disney. Geoff and I stopped by there tonight. They had 25% off the entire store. I feel bad for the employees because everyone I’ve ever encountered there just love their job and love Disney. Even tonight, they were still on their game. My heart breaks for them.

but their Disnay!

Got my Mickey RR dress delivered tonight. I like it, but man are those cap sleeves wide!
I like the dress, and especially the color...just wish my girls would shrink a bit. I may try it with a minimizer on to see if that helps. Either way, Geoff said it was a keeper.

View attachment 561844

and we just found out this morning that our local Disney store is closing :(
This will make it much harder to return dresses when I order them if they don’t work out. Mainly, it’s just a nice place to visit when I start missing Disney. Geoff and I stopped by there tonight. They had 25% off the entire store. I feel bad for the employees because everyone I’ve ever encountered there just love their job and love Disney. Even tonight, they were still on their game. My heart breaks for them.
Did the arm holes hit weird for y’all?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter