The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

We got a new puppy Watson, Airedale terrier. DH wasn't scheduled to return to work until mid April so we paid the deposit on the last pup. Owner wasn't releasing him until he was 7 weeks, he was 6 at the time. We had about a week to prepare then DH boss called him back to work on a Friday and we picked up Watson on Saturday, March 13th. It's been a struggle being alone and caring for Sherlock & Watson but it's getting better.

We got a new puppy Watson, Airedale terrier. DH wasn't scheduled to return to work until mid April so we paid the deposit on the last pup. Owner wasn't releasing him until he was 7 weeks, he was 6 at the time. We had about a week to prepare then DH boss called him back to work on a Friday and we picked up Watson on Saturday, March 13th. It's been a struggle being alone and caring for Sherlock & Watson but it's getting better.
View attachment 565648
Soooo precious. Sorry things were/are difficult 😞. I’m glad they are getting better. Before you know it, you’ll not even know what it was like to not have him. ♥️

View attachment 565648
It’s good to have you back!
Two pups are easier than one. They’ll keep each other occupied. It is a bit like having toddlers in the house though!

View attachment 565648

They are both sooooo cute!

Sorry in advance @Poohbear538 for not sticking to list...This is my consolation prize in case April trip is canceled
Got the new dress in today. I like it more than I thought I would. I paired it with my blue bow belt, but thinking my black might look better? Got my normal size and it fits well except for about an inch gap in chest (shown in pic). The back is high and I’m not flexible enough to zip the last little bit so that may make a difference. Or maybe if I put on a bra?
Not a huge fan of the cardigan, but it can be worn with or without.
263EFA0E-9544-4F6E-AAEB-B31CF37505FE.jpegD0A72AF1-1DE3-460D-A94B-57C1BE477F50.jpeg95425B3E-9E8D-4A9C-B882-3C10DB6352FD.jpeg27B86B40-4EAF-420B-AD41-A7F2BB9979BD.jpeg

Last edited:
Happy Friday my Cherry Tree Lane family 😊 I hope everyone had a great week and will have an awesome weekend!

It's going to be a great weekend! Took today off. It's Easter weekend. We will do the neighborhood parade and throw candy from our truck bed tomorrow. I'm off my diet for the weekend, and I get my first vaccine dose on Sunday! Haven't been this excited in a while. Hope everyone else has a fantastic weekend.

It's going to be a great weekend! Took today off. It's Easter weekend. We will do the neighborhood parade and throw candy from our truck bed tomorrow. I'm off my diet for the weekend, and I get my first vaccine dose on Sunday! Haven't been this excited in a while. Hope everyone else has a fantastic weekend.
How exciting!! I am off my diet for the week. :flower1: I took of Monday - Wednesday and will be having lots of really bad food. Here's to hoping you don't have any bad side effects from the vaccine! 🤗 Forgot to add HAPPY EASTER!!

How exciting!! I am off my diet for the week. :flower1: I took of Monday - Wednesday and will be having lots of really bad food. Here's to hoping you don't have any bad side effects from the vaccine! 🤗
I hope so too. Anyway, it's Sunday afternoon, so hopefully, if I feel bad, it will mostly be during the work week :rotfl2:

Got the new dress in today. I like it more than I thought I would. I paired it with my blue bow belt, but thinking my black might look better? Got my normal size and it fits well except for about an inch gap in chest (shown in pic). The back is high and I’m not flexible enough to zip the last little bit so that may make a difference. Or maybe if I put on a bra?

Just wondering, did you try using various bras to see if it helped smooth out the gap?
The style of the Dalmatian's dress reminds me of the Mickey Mouse Through the Years dress and for me there was no gap.

I think your belt looks perfectly fine. :love:

Sorry in advance @Poohbear538 for not sticking to list...This is my consolation prize in case April trip is canceled
That dress look so good on you!

And your closet looks like shopDisney.

Just found out that due to circumstances I’ll now be at Epcot on Dapper Day... torn between being basic and wearing my OG White Orange Bird Dress or if I want to try to pull together a bound
Ohhh I love when people do the bounding! I say try that and use the Orange Bird dress as a backup 😊😊😊

Just found out that due to circumstances I’ll now be at Epcot on Dapper Day... torn between being basic and wearing my OG White Orange Bird Dress or if I want to try to pull together a bound
Ooohhh....bound and take pics!! I love to see everyone dressed up all fancy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter