The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

If anyone is looking for dresses that are on their wishlist, Mecari has quite a few that are below retail price right now. None on my wishlist have popped up yet, unfortunately, but thought I’d spread the news.
I’m looking for the Christmas one with the sequins if anyone happens across it in a M or L571732

Rescuing this thread because my Tiana outfit from Unique Vintage was waiting for me today! I would take photos but my house is an absolute wreck..we are having work done on it and had a staycation at a local hotel for a week and just came back today. But I did try on the top and skirt and both fit wonderfully, true to size as well. I had not purchased any of the Stitch Shoppe Loungefly outfits before but this was good.

What I didn’t know was the top and skirt each came with an adorable frog pin!

Also, thank you for the heads up on Mercari, I had no idea that site existed.

Rescuing this thread because my Tiana outfit from Unique Vintage was waiting for me today! I would take photos but my house is an absolute wreck..we are having work done on it and had a staycation at a local hotel for a week and just came back today. But I did try on the top and skirt and both fit wonderfully, true to size as well. I had not purchased any of the Stitch Shoppe Loungefly outfits before but this was good.

What I didn’t know was the top and skirt each came with an adorable frog pin!

View attachment 573683

Also, thank you for the heads up on Mercari, I had no idea that site existed.
Awe yay! 🥰 I’m so glad you are happy with it! Mercari is a money pit for me. I just got a cute button down tie front Mickey and Minnie top… I found most of my dresses from there too.

Ok, this thing won’t let me tag people any more, but @kylenne, I hope the home renovations are good ones and will we see pictures of your new outfit at some point? Hope hope!!

Ok, this thing won’t let me tag people any more, but @kylenne, I hope the home renovations are good ones and will we see pictures of your new outfit at some point? Hope hope!!

Thank you! Honestly, they will be working right up until I go on my trip (my sister’s brilliant idea :rolleyes: ) but at the very least I will get pics of the outfit on my birthday. I’m wearing it with a real tiara to dinner at CRT because I’m extra like that, lol! Heck, you only turn 40 once right?

Thank you! Honestly, they will be working right up until I go on my trip (my sister’s brilliant idea :rolleyes: ) but at the very least I will get pics of the outfit on my birthday. I’m wearing it with a real tiara to dinner at CRT because I’m extra like that, lol! Heck, you only turn 40 once right?
Ha! Lots of stress before hand so you can really relax. Very true on the birthday. My hubby turned 50 during lockdown so I need to get something together for him this year. Can’t wait for the pictures, I’m sure they will be amazing! 😊

@kylenne, what are the washing instructions for the skirt? They had some cute ones on the Loungefly site.

Not too fussy, but it’s 98% cotton (2% spandex for the slight stretch). Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle, only non-chlorine bleach if needed, lay flat to dry. Warm iron on the reverse side if needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter