The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing well! Happy Friday!
I had to share, I just bought this dress today from Mercari… It will go perfectly for our anniversary trip in December 🥰🥰
View attachment 575082
I love that dress so much! The Olivia is such a flattering cut!
Not a dress shop one but here is my latest Disney inspired outfit. Bought from a UK based small business :)

View attachment 575083
So cute! It looks great on you!

Hello Disney Dress Shoppe friends!

I scored the beautiful Aristocats dress off PoshMark and am in love! I think it's one of my favourites!

IMG_8379.jpeg

I also managed to get The Comic Strip Olivia tank dress from Loungefly and love it as well. It's a much more casual look but so fun!

IMG_8383.jpeg

I also received my Inside Out dress last week but it is a bit too big even though it's my usual size. Dress Shoppe sizing can be so inconsistent!

In happy news, my grail dress is on it's way from the Netherlands. I will be so excited to finally own the Small World dress after coveting it for years. Hope you are all doing well and staying safe. :)

Hello Disney Dress Shoppe friends!

I scored the beautiful Aristocats dress off PoshMark and am in love! I think it's one of my favourites!

View attachment 575124

I also managed to get The Comic Strip Olivia tank dress from Loungefly and love it as well. It's a much more casual look but so fun!

View attachment 575125

I also received my Inside Out dress last week but it is a bit too big even though it's my usual size. Dress Shoppe sizing can be so inconsistent!

In happy news, my grail dress is on it's way from the Netherlands. I will be so excited to finally own the Small World dress after coveting it for years. Hope you are all doing well and staying safe. :)
You look absolutely adorable! 🥰🥰🥰 I agree with the sizing. It’s so inconsistent. Can’t wait to see the pictures of the Small World dress!

I'm not sure this is the best place for this question so feel free to steer me elsewhere, however, I know you all know a thing or two about shopping. I want, no I need, the new Tink Dooney and Bourke coming on May 18th. I had it in my head that I would either by myself the rose gold pandora bracelet and charm or a new Dooney upon my arrival on June 25th. Do Dooney's sell right out on site? Or do you think they'll be available when I get there? I wanted this as a special souvenir but if it's not there I'll kick myself if I didn't order it online.

I'm not sure this is the best place for this question so feel free to steer me elsewhere, however, I know you all know a thing or two about shopping. I want, no I need, the new Tink Dooney and Bourke coming on May 18th. I had it in my head that I would either by myself the rose gold pandora bracelet and charm or a new Dooney upon my arrival on June 25th. Do Dooney's sell right out on site? Or do you think they'll be available when I get there? I wanted this as a special souvenir but if it's not there I'll kick myself if I didn't order it online.
Hi @teachmedis. In my experience, they tend go quickly when they first arrive, but then, when they restock, they are around for a little while. It really depends on how popular the character/s are on the bag. Unless you have an AP or something that gets you a discount, if you can get it in shopDisney, I would. Just so you have nothing to be worried about. 😊

Hi @teachmedis. In my experience, they tend go quickly when they first arrive, but then, when they restock, they are around for a little while. It really depends on how popular the character/s are on the bag. Unless you have an AP or something that gets you a discount, if you can get it in shopDisney, I would. Just so you have nothing to be worried about. 😊

Thank you! We'll have to see if they sell it online.

Hi @teachmedis. It looks like the Tink Dooney is up on shopDisney😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter