• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Ok Casey’s Dress finally came. I love it, however it’s a bit weird. Got a medium, and it’s a little big with extra fabric on the sides. In the pics that will be sideways, I’ve pinched the extra fabric on each side The belt is almost too small, though. Go figure.
E539B730-9F9C-4081-AF5D-AD2344713E98.jpeg15FBEBD7-ECBA-4CED-9B19-B897AEC3CB2F.jpeg951D60B3-425F-44E9-B18F-B569EA206849.jpeg63C9B051-9CDD-46DE-A5F7-EE0956B89E8B.jpeg

Ok Casey’s Dress finally came. I love it, however it’s a bit weird. Got a medium, and it’s a little big with extra fabric on the sides. In the pics that will be sideways, I’ve pinched the extra fabric on each side The belt is almost too small, though. Go figure.
View attachment 592689View attachment 592690View attachment 592691View attachment 592692
Do you like it? It looks cute on you. I feel like the MMRR dress did that to me. The top was big and the belt was waaaaay too small.

Do you like it? It looks cute on you. I feel like the MMRR dress did that to me. The top was big and the belt was waaaaay too small.
Thank you 😊
I do! I really like it, and I’m hoping once I put on a strapless bra it’ll look a bit better with less fabric. I’d definitely recommend it, but maybe size down?

Ok Casey’s Dress finally came. I love it, however it’s a bit weird. Got a medium, and it’s a little big with extra fabric on the sides. The belt is almost too small, though. Go figure.
I love it on you!
Can you tell me, does the sides have the elastic inserts? The dresses that do never fit me very well so I tend to stay away from them but I really love this dress.

I love it on you!
View attachment 592868
Can you tell me, does the sides have the elastic inserts? The dresses that do never fit me very well so I tend to stay away from them but I really love this dress.
It has an elastic bodice, and in my opinion, the elastic has more give than the other dresses I own. It may just be a flaw in the dress I received and if I traded it for a different medium, it may work. I really dunno. It’s not too big a deal so I’m definitely keeping it.

I want the Aristocat dress. I found it on Ebay and don’t know if I should get an XL or 1X. I wear an 18x in jeans, but a XL or 1X in dresses. The size chart shows 20 on the Disney website. I have an hour glass figure. Ugh!

I want the Aristocat dress. I found it on Ebay and don’t know if I should get an XL or 1X. I wear an 18x in jeans, but a XL or 1X in dresses. The size chart shows 20 on the Disney website. I have an hour glass figure. Ugh!
Honestly, I’d size up. I got my normal size and it’s tight. If it’s too big you can always have it taken in.

The Aristocat Dress isn't very stretchy, so you might want to size up if you have a larger chest. My sister fits in the L and she's mostly a 14, with an hour glass shape as well.

How many of y’all wear your dresses to work? I teach elementary and think the kiddos will love my Artistocats dress. I only go to Disney every other year.

How many of y’all wear your dresses to work? I teach elementary and think the kiddos will love my Artistocats dress. I only go to Disney every other year.
I've worn many of my dresses to work. But make the decision based on style and print. Being a teacher I think you have a little more leeway in the design options than I do in the corporate world

I'm a financial and investment analyst and I wear my dresses to work (tiki room, Monsters Inc, Disney dogs). I always get a ton of compliments - I think people like seeing something bright & different in the office. If you're a teacher, I'd go for it - like you said, the kids will probably love it!

I'm an engineer. People wear t-shirts to work often. So, a dress would absolutely stand out. They would probably ask me if I am interviewing at another company or if I need to do laundry :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter