• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Yea 4/30 had a lackluster selection all the ones I wanted to try on during the pandemic were not there anymore
They had Cheshire Cat, Tiana, WDW Railroad, Pixar romper, Jessica rabbit, Cruella, black widow, Edna mode, the 50th luxe collection track suites, Lilly Pulitzer’s new minnie collection and that was I think it

Just back from a trip (first one since the pandemic - so good to be back!) and I visited Disney Springs on the 19th. The fitting rooms at the Co-op were open but I was disappointed in the dress selection so I didn't even find anything to try on (all the dresses were colors/styles that don't appeal to me). It didn't feel like they even had a ton of dresses in stock. I wish they'd bring that Mickey balloons dress back, I would love to add it to my closet!

I did wear my Disney dogs dress to Disney Springs. I was up that morning at 2:30am for our flight to Florida so I don't look the greatest but this dress was totally comfortable to travel in.

And just for fun, here's my park outfits - not Dress Shop but definitely the same kind of style.

Hot pink for Hollywood Studios:

Ice cream print for Magic Kingdom:

And rainbow for Animal Kingdom:

You look great! Love all your dresses

I second this ^ :love: And you've been missed here too! :hug:

I second this ^ :love: And you've been missed here too! :hug:
Awww, thanks! I've been a bit of a lurker - with the pandemic & border restrictions, I wasn't able to get to the parks or even to shop much. I'm in Canada so normally if I purchased from Disney on-line, I'd have my packages sent to a US mailing address and pick them up every few months. Since the US/Canada border was closed for so long, my mail place was closed for almost 2 full years! But now things are getting back to 'normal' so at least I can shop Disney on-line again if any new and fabulous dresses are released. 😀

Just back from a trip (first one since the pandemic - so good to be back!) and I visited Disney Springs on the 19th. The fitting rooms at the Co-op were open but I was disappointed in the dress selection so I didn't even find anything to try on (all the dresses were colors/styles that don't appeal to me). It didn't feel like they even had a ton of dresses in stock. I wish they'd bring that Mickey balloons dress back, I would love to add it to my closet!

I did wear my Disney dogs dress to Disney Springs. I was up that morning at 2:30am for our flight to Florida so I don't look the greatest but this dress was totally comfortable to travel in.

ojSg3px.jpg

And just for fun, here's my park outfits - not Dress Shop but definitely the same kind of style.

Hot pink for Hollywood Studios:

v2P89n6.jpg

Ice cream print for Magic Kingdom:

mcSDXm6.jpg

And rainbow for Animal Kingdom:

OkSZEHz.jpg
You look so pretty!
Those dresses are so fun!

My husband said it looked like something from the depression.

Though I imagine it would look quite different on someone within their color wheel.

Vault Collection Orange Bird Dress – $128
Comes with same fabric belt.
1652208857426.png

1652208875419.png

1652208996306.png
I think the design is spot on with current trends, Madewell for example offers the same no fuss, billowy dresses as do others and these are selling out. I imagine the dress to fit a variety of sizes too.

We were at the Co-op today and I saw the Orange Bird dress. IMO, it looks better in person than these photos. It’s not one that would appeal to everyone, but the material reminds me of something from the 40s. So for those that like a certain vintage look, right body type, I think it would look pretty nice actually. Some of the past options have been worse, IMO.

They had the Dapper Dan dress on display too and that one is super cute!

We were at the Co-op today and I saw the Orange Bird dress. IMO, it looks better in person than these photos. It’s not one that would appeal to everyone, but the material reminds me of something from the 40s. So for those that like a certain vintage look, right body type, I think it would look pretty nice actually. Some of the past options have been worse, IMO.

They had the Dapper Dan dress on display too and that one is super cute!
Did you try anything on?

Did you try anything on?
No, my body type is really hard to find anything that works (K-cup and I'm not talking coffee). I have 3 dresses already, and only one fits well enough to wear. (If anyone knows a good tailor in Denver, PM me). Unfortunately. I did get the Orange Bird Flower & Garden Dooney satchel though.

I know people like to see pics, so this is the one I can wear. The older Main Street dress (from our 2018 trip to Japan)

Last edited:
Gosh, it's been too long ladies!

I happened to notice some dresses on ShopDisney UK
1653368570791.png
Disney Parks Aurora Ladies' Dress, Sleeping Beauty

Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration Ladies' Dress

Disney Store Minnie Mouse Ladies' Dress

How much longer do we have to wait!

I like the middle one.
I saw someone with the 50th one the other day at Epcot.., love the cut would of loved the pattern if it was just the castle/fireworks and didn’t also say 50 all over it….

Love the Aurora dress and it it were straps and not a halter if definitely give it a try

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter