The elusive FOP Fast pass

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by msk, Jan 13, 2018.

1. msk

msk Mouseketeer

Disney has extended their Feb hours. I was just able to log on and get a FP for FOP. Anyone else looking, now is a good time!
    Good luck!

2. randumb0

randumb0 Party at Mickey's

On what day? I just check everyday for the next 30 days and there's nothing

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. My3SweetSuns

My3SweetSuns No. I don’t want to build a snowman.

Ohhhhh...i hope that happens for March, too!!
    Thanks!

5. georgina

georgina DIS Veteran

I saw today some for the early morning of Sat Feb 17th. (And shortly after that I was getting the ‘someone ate the page’ message.)

6. Eccle

Eccle Mouseketeer

They were between 15th and 24th February, mainly either 8-9am or 7pm onwards. I didn't look further on than that, but there were plenty available

Hopefully and msk like this.
  7. msk

msk Mouseketeer

Sorry I just got the FP for Friday Feb 23

8. I_Heart_Disney_4_Lyf

I_Heart_Disney_4_Lyf Mouseketeer

I still couldn't find a FOP FP, never even seen one! Thank you for the heads up in any case!

msk likes this.
  9. EBM1228

EBM1228 Earning My Ears

I was able to get one for Saturday the 24th a couple of hours ago.

msk likes this.
  10. chloelovesdisney

chloelovesdisney DIS Veteran

I was able to get them for February 21st today thanks to the heads up from another poster on the Pandora thread!

msk likes this.
  11. larie21

larie21 Mouseketeer

Just another tip: keep searching for a 4th FP+ for FOP. I was able to get a FP+ for FOP for 30 min in the future for a party of 5. I couldn’t believe it. This was on a day when the wait never dropped below 180 min.

Linkura, kiramay and chloelovesdisney like this.
  12. VFL

VFL Mouseketeer

I just booked one for 2/19 at 7:10 p.m.

msk likes this.
  13. WaterLinds

WaterLinds Mouseketeer

Aww man, I got an email this morning noting the hour change and it didn't even occur to me that would mean more FP were available! They appear to all be gone for our dates now. Meanwhile I have to decide if this impacts our overall plans--we were going to do EMH at when they were at 8, but arriving before 7 seems unlikely to work for our group...

hereforthechurros likes this.
  14. randumb0

randumb0 Party at Mickey's

I'm assuming all of you are staying on property

15. jk and ek

jk and ek Mouseketeer

Would you mind telling me where you were able to sign up to receive email notification regarding park hour changes? Thanks!

16. hereforthechurros

hereforthechurros DIS Veteran

Not OP but I have a Touring Plans subscription and input our upcoming trip. Since it has the dates it will notify you with any hours changes or crowd level changes. Very helpful!

Although I had the same problem as OP in that I saw they extended AK's hours to 8:00 am and it didn't occur to me to try to get FoP! As it stands now we don't have a FP for it and I'm struggling to let it go haha.

jk and ek likes this.
  17. jk and ek

jk and ek Mouseketeer

My TP subscription just expired today....I guess I have a good reason to renew after all...

hereforthechurros and WaterLinds like this.
  18. WaterLinds

WaterLinds Mouseketeer

Yes, it was from Touring Plans. I've since gotten notifications that MK is open later one night during our stay as well, which may shift our plans there--I'm thinking it will be easier to get out of the park after an 8:00 HEA if the park is open until 10 and others are staying for OUAT. (Small kids means even just HEA is pushing it for us on the late night front, a speedy exit would be nice.)

I know if I ever get another email about an early opening I'll be jumping on the FP page right away! Kicking myself for not thinking of that...

19. msk

msk Mouseketeer

I belong to a group on Facebook -February 2018 liners. Someone posted about the time changes, I also belong to Touring Plans.

20. disneyAndi14

disneyAndi14 DIS Veteran

I was able to get one on 2/16 at 3:40 after I saw a post on Facebook. I was very happy.

msk likes this.
  21. subtchr

subtchr DIS Veteran

Same thing happened for New Years week. Disney extended the hours, opening at 8 all week instead of 9. It was a week or more after they announced the change that they added FP for the 8:00 - 9:00 time period. We already had FoP for the last day of our trip, in the afternoon, but with the additional FP in the system, we were able to add ones for our first day at AK for all 9 of us at 8:05. It was great!