The Empty Nesters Magical Mystery Tour *1/28* Link to New Girl's TR p141

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!! Such a wonderfully FUN group to get to meet, and I hope I can meet up with you all someday (eh, hem... did I mention Oct, 2016 would be a good opporunity?? Rosie, Marv and Pat all said they're likely in)!!!

I love a good DIS meet (actually- is there such thing as a BAD DIS meet? :laughing:). I loved getting the opportunity to meet up with Mark, Julie, Glenn and Judy again. And it was really cool to meet Jill!

October 2016 is definitely a possibility. I really DO want to get to DL in 2016. I keep putting it off, but I really want to make it happen. Cynthia and I also looking at Wine & Dine in 2016 which is actually in November. So much to consider.

Glenn and Judy were able to get together in DC in 2010 and we all had such a blast! Except when Glenn et all ditched me in the American History Museum. I still hold a grudge.

:rotfl2: What???? He ditched you? Say it isn't so? I don't blame you for holding a grudge. :rotfl2:

J/K, truly it was very awesome to meet so many great people!! (Right, Rosie?? ;);))

YAY for DISFriends!!!

Totally agree with that! So far everyone you have mentioned I've had a chance to meet. I've actually met up with Pat twice in WDW. :good vibes

He's just not quite on the same Disney nerd level as you, huh? :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: Definitely not in my league, that's for sure. But even though he doesn't act like a nerd on the outside, I know he loves it there. :goodvibes

It would be hard to leave that... especially day 1 and not being too overly crowded.

It was really cool being there on the first day. I felt like I could have stayed in Epcot all day and all night. It was special!

Spoiler alert... :rolleyes1

:thumbsup2

It was a fun meet and I'm glad Mark coordinated the whole thing. He had to make the big decisions, like where and when. I just had to show up. ::yes::

Definitely don't want to forget to cancel the ADR's.

I know, right? I should probably take care of that today!

I'm sure they understand. The important thing is that you got to meet them!

I met Kathy once before, so it was really fun to meet Mark and get to spend time with both of them!

Just to taunt you... :faint:

Yup - that's probably it! :laughing:

Lucky... my flights only get delayed when I'm somewhere I don't want to be.

Ugh! Boo!

:confused3 Seems legit to me. You had an hour and he made it back in time. :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

But what about MY beer? :confused3:rotfl2: No, seriously, I didn't want a beer, but I didn't like being tied to that table for....30 minutes. :faint:

Enjoyed it as always. Thank you!

You're welcome! :goodvibes

Another great TR, Mary Ellen!! So enjoyable to read about your adventures, as always. :goodvibes I'm looking forward to the recap of the May trip!!

Hi MEK. :wave2:

As usual I'm horrible about keeping up, as you may know I stepped away from the Dis for a while, a much needed break.

I loved reading about the very start of the F&GF, it's my dream trip to be there at the start one year. :goodvibes

I'm anxious to go back and see the rest of your TR, I know I read at the start but as I said I'm horrible about keeping up. I usually like to come in near or at the finish and then have a whole TR to read. Your TR's are one of my favorites to read. ::yes::

I'm bummed you aren't getting to go in May, I know the weather is sure a lot cooler than Aug., but alas I'm not going either. :sad1: I'll have to put it off to another year.
I thought I could squeeze one in for Spring Break next year but I think going in March is a very, very bad idea. :laughing: At least during the time my daughter is out for Spring Break. :rolleyes: The crowds would be too much, weather would be perfect but the crowds....:faint:

As always, thank you for sharing your wonderful trips with us, it's so much fun seeing all your pictures and hearing your tales. :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

I'm so glad you could make it! It was really great to finally meet Jill and also catch up with you and Glenn & Judy. I just wish I could have heard more of the conversation! :rotfl2:

It was a really fun meet. Thanks for arranging it and sorry you missed out on some of our scintillating conversation. :rotfl2:

Um...well...I was going to save it, really.

Sure....Sure you were! :scratchin

Man, things really do look different that way.

They look terrible without the water. Just awful. I don't want to see all that missing water again.

Sometimes, even Chip needs a Mickey bar.

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl: Good one!

It is a great view from up there!

It's one of my favorite views. Even if I wasn't such a big fan of the Anchor's Aweigh sandwich I would still go up there for that fun view.

So... Sandwich >> KatMark. Got it. :rotfl:

Yeah - so wrong. :(

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm enjoying this way too much. So glad you could meet up with them though!

You really are, aren't you? :rotfl2: Glad I could be your entertainment for the hour! ::yes::

Truer words were never spoken.

Disney estimates it increases the chances of a return trip by 68%, so they arrange to have the sky colored accordingly.

As they should. That statistic sounds very believable!

:woohoo: Now we're talking! As long as you don't use that hour to just sit on a bench.

Right!

Uh oh.

Now THAT's how you spend an hour in Epcot! :rotfl2::rotfl:

Awesome, isn't it? I am actually :blush: to say that's what I did. Sad.

Thanks for the TR! It was great to see some more of Florida. Looking forward to the next one!

You're welcome. Thanks for joining in and for adding all your witty comments!

I see where I rate... :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Ouch! Not even a shout out to Baby Drew? What's wrong with these DISers. :confused3

Marv actually texted us with that message after Mary Ellen posted the picture!

Yeah - Marv picked right up on that one with impressive speed.

Such a fun time...always good to see you MEK and the Oblivious', and now to meet JediJill, well :yay:

It was a really fun night. We really do need to keep meeting. It's fun when someone new comes into town, but it would also be fun to plan a local or regional DIS meet on a regular basis.

And I like that group picture! Our server did all right with that one.

Our server did a great job. He has clearly had practice! :thumbsup2

I couldn't agree more. I mean about the non-Disney DISmeets part, of course. :rolleyes:

Me too! That's why we need to do it more! Of course, if I say that too many times I might have to be the organizer. :faint:

:faint:

But Marv beat you to it...MEK posted this on facebook and Marv replied before we even left the restaurant. <headsmack>

:rotfl2: I know. Mark was totally on that one! I think he responded within 3 minutes of me posting the picture! :rotfl:

Maybe we thought you were American History! Oooo. But c'mon, I was a pretty good sport...I think you guys dragged me through some first-lady inaugural ball gown exhibit or some such thing. The flag from Fort McHenry was impressive though!

Now THAT sounds exciting - the Fort McHenry flag that is!

Aw man, I finally had time to get caught up here and it's all over. I will be keeping my eye out for the bat signal to the next one! ::yes::

Well, I'm glad you got a chance to catch up and I will send out the bat signal for the next one. I'm getting closer to getting it ready to go! :thumbsup2

In April my Mom and brother are coming for a visit and my brother wants to drive down to Tallahassee. Ever been there? Got a TR for that city? :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: OMG - When I read that last week I totally cracked up. Nope - nothing for Tallahassee, but it's on the list because I also want to see Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana. I need to cross some more states on my map!

Your Delaware Dismeet looks really fun!

We had a really fun time! I'm so glad we were all able to get together on short notice. It was great!

Great view from CHH, and what a great meet with Kathy and Mark!!

I loved meeting with them. I met Kathy before and it was great to see her again - this time with her main squeeze.

Leaving MK for the last time is hard enough, but that gorgeous blue sky definitely wouldn't have made it easier!

Especially during winter when you know you are going home to grey skies and chilly temps.

Oh! Bonus hour at Epcot! Score!

I will NEVER turn down extra time in Epcot - that's for sure!

I can't believe it's over, but I'm glad there's another in the queue! Thanks as always for sharing your story with us!

I feel like this TR has been going on FOREVER, so I'm glad I'm finally wrapping it up!

EPIC local meet! DIS meets in Disney are awesome, but there is something even more special when the meeting happens outside of the bubble- maybe because more effort needs to be put in to arrange those.

Interesting news on your upcoming trips.

We must have gone into the cute little shop near Splash because my next picture is of the lights in there.

Obsessed with lights? Perhaps!

This cracked me up!

:rotfl2:

I have NO idea why I took this picture of Chip photobombing this senior citizen. Perhaps I was just going for Chip.

It almost looks like Chip is mimicing her- his arm and legs are in the same position as hers.

I love that you are having a meet a Columbia Harbor House, my favorite Quick Serve place at the MK, that you had a fabulous table and view and that you were meeting up with two very special people!!!

Just think, since you finished eating before they got there, you didn't risk having your mouth full when you were trying to talk.

I love the Beach Club

And did I mention that I love the Beach Club?

Have I mentioned that I love these comments?????

You have some beautiful final pictures of the Beach Club! I love that little Mickey in the sand castle picture.

Wow, the flowering trees are just gorgeous.

How fun to have some bonus time at EPCOT, but it sounds like it turned out to be a little stressful.

Awesome report!!! Loved every minute of it :goodvibes

What a fun DIS meet with great DIS'ers! So, uh, if I ever travel back to PA will you guys visit me too?! :hyper:

Splash was down when we went. So sad. That is DM's favorite ride.

I hate when Splash is down, but I know they refurb it every winter. It's interesting that it has to go down every year and not every couple of years.

It's hard to ignore the call of hunger.

You got that right! :thumbsup2

Great group shot!

Thanks!

Oh my gosh, is that bus for real??? I didn't see one like that a few weeks ago.

Isn't that crazy. That was last year and I've been back twice. I actually don't remember seeing that bus the past two times I visited. It's so crazy looking, isn't it? I sure wouldn't want to have to drive or park that thing. :rotfl2:

I just love that we're able to get flight updates on our phone now. Perfect use of that extra hour!

It really does make things a lot more convenient. I'll take the extra hour outside of the airport any day!

Such a fun TR! I gotta say, from your final thoughts, It would be very hard for me to leave the Disney bubble. I can't even imagine it. Like, even to go visit my Aunt who lives 10 minutes from DTD for dinner would be difficult :lmao:

It is hard to leave the bubble, but I'm getting better at it. I used to hate it for even the shortest amount of time. I'm much more adaptable now. :rotfl2:

Beach Club is on my 'must stay' list. It will be hard to convince DH though.

Really? Why? I can't imagine needing convincing to stay at the BC. It's such a cool place.

Yep, you don't count.

Well you DO but she had met you before!

Jill was NEW!

It wasn't me who said he didn't count. :rotfl2: I think he's just paranoid. :rotfl2:

Hey, somebody's got to be #1! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I really would have been in panic mode if I was calling and no answer :faint:

Well, since I am used to Denny not answering his phone for a variety of reason, I never panic too much. I definitely got irritated, but I didn't panic. There is another word that starts with P that describes how I felt. :rotfl:

Makes sense. There must have been soooo many people booking right at 11 months, otherwise you should have gotten it. But the WL is gorgeous during Christmas too, no hardship being there.

Definitely no hardship. I have to look at the bright side and its that I can bank these points and take a much longer trip next year.

Major bummer!!! We had such fun with you and Cynthia :) hopefully the planets align again in the not so distant future :)

I really, really hope so. Cynthia and I might do Wine & Dine in 2016. I want to see how I do in this 1/2 before I commit to another. :rotfl2:

They do offer kayaking at Vero which I'm sure we'll do, but the manatees are what got me. My moving to Florida plan is very likely being pushed back a couple years, so I must take advantage during vacation.

The manatees are super cool. Maybe you can find a spot where you can see them either kayaking or not kayaking. I hope so.

Boo to having your plans pushed back, but its still way sooner than when I move to Florida which is basically never. :rotfl2:

I really like short trips, getting away from the craziness of work but not using tons of vacation time. But that trip I needed more time away.

Some trips you do and some you get refreshed with just a short break. I find I need at least 5 days down there for it to make a difference. Anything shorter feels like a cheat.

HA! Stupid work indeed :rotfl:

:crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

Marv actually texted us with that message after Mary Ellen posted the picture!

And don't forget..........also started a brand NEW game.......... :rolleyes1

But Marv beat you to it...MEK posted this on facebook and Marv replied before we even left the restaurant. <headsmack>
Hey, I have a reputation to uphold....... :rotfl2:

Well Marv certainly didn't. He must be a FB stalker (or just timed it perfectly) because he texted me within 5 mins of posting that picture on Facebook! :rotfl2:
I totally cracked up!
Perfect timing...........got home from work, sat down, brought up the computer, and the first thing that showed up on my FB page was your picture........... :thumbsup2

At least if I couldn't be there in person, I could try for the next best thing! :goodvibes

So rather than try to catch up due to being woefully behind, I figured I would just comment on the final update.

Wow that is a mega DIS meet! How awesome!

Hahaha, regardless of what you were going of, that picture of Chip and the senior is pretty funny.

Yay for having lunch with Kathy and Mark, but boo for having to leave right afterwards! Nice way to end the trip though.

I actually haven't seen one of those super stretch buses in person yet. Not that I doubt they've been by me, I guarantee I just wasn't paying attention. :lmao:

Man, I wish I would have gotten my flight delay message while I was still at the resort. Mine didn't come until I was already at the airport!

What is it with men and not answering their phone or texts! Seriously.

I can't believe I forgot to comment on the end of this TR! I've been slacking on the commenting but I enjoyed this TR as usual! It's always nice knowing another one is right around the corner!

Thanks so much for a fabulous trip report and all the beautiful pictures, Mary Ellen! I look forward to following along with your next one! ::yes::

I love all the photos from the Flower and Garden Festival! I've never been to Disney during F&G, but I hope to get there to see it someday. There were a few remaining topiaries during our May trip, so perhaps there will be again this time!

The hub does look a little sad. I hope it looks a little less sad in May/June - but I believe it will still be under construction. :confused3

I'm super excited to eat at CHH during this upcoming trip! We usually aim for the TS restaurants, but our KTTK tour includes lunch at CHH. I'm still deciding whether I want the Anchors Aweigh or the Lighthouse sandwich - I'll just have to see what they include on the limited menu that morning!

I'm thrilled your summer plans are in the works but must admit I am a bit sad that you had to change your trip dates - I believe our trips would've overlapped in June. Alas, maybe someday! :goodvibes

Another great TR, Mary Ellen!! So enjoyable to read about your adventures, as always. :goodvibes I'm looking forward to the recap of the May trip!!

Thanks! So glad you were able to follow along. And the May trip is a completely new trip. It's a combined MEK eandesmom TR. :thumbsup2

Hey Girl! I love when you stop by! :cheer2::cool1:

As usual I'm horrible about keeping up, as you may know I stepped away from the Dis for a while, a much needed break.

No worries. Sometimes you need a break from the DIS. I feel like that a lot, but I seem to always come back. I've made so many friends here. :goodvibes

I loved reading about the very start of the F&GF, it's my dream trip to be there at the start one year. :goodvibes

I loved being there the first day. It was really cool! Such a great time of year!

I'm anxious to go back and see the rest of your TR, I know I read at the start but as I said I'm horrible about keeping up. I usually like to come in near or at the finish and then have a whole TR to read. Your TR's are one of my favorites to read.

Just catch up if/when you get time. The nice thing is that I have links so it should make it easier. Cynthia and I are getting ready to start our new TR very soon! :thumbsup2

I'm bummed you aren't getting to go in May, I know the weather is sure a lot cooler than Aug., but alas I'm not going either. :sad1: I'll have to put it off to another year.
I thought I could squeeze one in for Spring Break next year but I think going in March is a very, very bad idea. :laughing: At least during the time my daughter is out for Spring Break. :rolleyes: The crowds would be too much, weather would be perfect but the crowds....:faint:

Spring break is definitely a rough time to visit the world, but I can see doing it if you don't have another option.

I was originally going to visit in early June, but that got changed to mid August. Both of my boys are trying to get summer internships.

As always, thank you for sharing your wonderful trips with us, it's so much fun seeing all your pictures and hearing your tales. :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

You're welcome!!!! Thanks for joining in!

EPIC local meet! DIS meets in Disney are awesome, but there is something even more special when the meeting happens outside of the bubble- maybe because more effort needs to be put in to arrange those.

I think there is a lot of work that goes into a large local meet, but this meet came together really quickly. All props go to Mark and Jill. Jill was really a trooper for coming down to meet us and Mark rocks for contacting everyone!

Interesting news on your upcoming trips.

I'm glad we got the week picked out. Now I just hope my kids find summer jobs / internships.

This cracked me up!

:rotfl2:

Yup - the old light obsession kicks in once again. :rotfl2:

It almost looks like Chip is mimicing her- his arm and legs are in the same position as hers.

OMG - you're right! Maybe he is? Maybe that's why I took the picture? :confused3 I seriously can't remember why I took it. :faint:

I love that you are having a meet a Columbia Harbor House, my favorite Quick Serve place at the MK, that you had a fabulous table and view and that you were meeting up with two very special people!!!

It was a perfect place to meet. It's nice and private up there (if that's even possible at the MK). Loved it!

Just think, since you finished eating before they got there, you didn't risk having your mouth full when you were trying to talk.

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl: Good point! I'll have to remember that next time! ::yes::

Have I mentioned that I love these comments?????

:rotfl2: I would expect nothing less from the ultimate Beach Club groupie!!!!!

You have some beautiful final pictures of the Beach Club! I love that little Mickey in the sand castle picture.

I think that is one of the neatest details in all of WDW. It's just so perfect.

Wow, the flowering trees are just gorgeous.

Aren't they? What a perfect time to experience spring in Florida

How fun to have some bonus time at EPCOT, but it sounds like it turned out to be a little stressful.

Yup, just a little. Thanks Denny! ::yes::

Awesome report!!! Loved every minute of it :goodvibes

Thank you! :goodvibes

WOW!!! I take 3 months off from the DISboards due to a family health issue and it takes me 2 hours to catch up on just YOUR trip report! So much to comment on so I'll try to keep it short...
- You looking at Maggie's Crack...I'm sorry...even I can't bring myself to comment :rotfl:
- I loved your trip to Tarpon Springs. I've got to go there some day and with apologies to Elaine from Seinfeld, Tarpon Springs looked sponge worthy! (Oh Lawd...someone stop me...I passed on the Crack crack but I couldn't help myself here)
- More history on Hernando de Soto...he stopped by my birth home town of Natchez, MS in 1541 where he met the Natchez Indians that happen to live about 100 yards across the creek from where I grew up and my dad still lives today. We played on those Indian mounds as kids. Yes, he died in Ferriday, LA (about 11 miles west of Natchez) where he was trying to find a water route to Texas but did you know that small town Ferriday is the birthplace of such notables as Mickey Gilley (knew his niece Coot), Jerry Lee Lewis (went to school with his son, JLL, Jr), Jimmy Swaggart and newsman Howard K. Smith? Thus endeth the history lesson for today.
- Great EE pics. I cannot ever take those pics because I need both hands to hold on! :sad2:
- Fantastic pics of the elusive cheetahs too. Every time I try to photograph them they are in the shade up against the fence.
- Continuing with the nice pics comments, how about those Illumination pics and after drinking a strong adult beverage too?!?! :cool1: Now I know what I need to do to make my pictures better! That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
- Loved the F&G pics and review too. Like you mentioned earlier, we are waiting to renew our AP's right before our December, 2015 trip so we can get that trip, a first time visit to F&G in April, 2016 and a return to F&W in October, 2016 all on one AP.
- How did Denny like BCV? I'm finally getting around to writing up our TR for this past October when we stayed at BCV. It is a fantastic place to be especially for F&W!
That's all for now. I'm looking forward to your next TR and maybe family will stay out of the hospital long enough for me to keep current. How rude of some people!! :rotfl2:

WOW!!! I take 3 months off from the DISboards due to a family health issue and it takes me 2 hours to catch up on just YOUR trip report! So much to comment on so I'll try to keep it short...
- You looking at Maggie's Crack...I'm sorry...even I can't bring myself to comment :rotfl:
- I loved your trip to Tarpon Springs. I've got to go there some day and with apologies to Elaine from Seinfeld, Tarpon Springs looked sponge worthy! (Oh Lawd...someone stop me...I passed on the Crack crack but I couldn't help myself here)
- More history on Hernando de Soto...he stopped by my birth home town of Natchez, MS in 1541 where he met the Natchez Indians that happen to live about 100 yards across the creek from where I grew up and my dad still lives today. We played on those Indian mounds as kids. Yes, he died in Ferriday, LA (about 11 miles west of Natchez) where he was trying to find a water route to Texas but did you know that small town Ferriday is the birthplace of such notables as Mickey Gilley (knew his niece Coot), Jerry Lee Lewis (went to school with his son, JLL, Jr), Jimmy Swaggart and newsman Howard K. Smith? Thus endeth the history lesson for today.
- Great EE pics. I cannot ever take those pics because I need both hands to hold on! :sad2:
- Fantastic pics of the elusive cheetahs too. Every time I try to photograph them they are in the shade up against the fence.
- Continuing with the nice pics comments, how about those Illumination pics and after drinking a strong adult beverage too?!?! :cool1: Now I know what I need to do to make my pictures better! That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
- Loved the F&G pics and review too. Like you mentioned earlier, we are waiting to renew our AP's right before our December, 2015 trip so we can get that trip, a first time visit to F&G in April, 2016 and a return to F&W in October, 2016 all on one AP.
- How did Denny like BCV? I'm finally getting around to writing up our TR for this past October when we stayed at BCV. It is a fantastic place to be especially for F&W!
That's all for now. I'm looking forward to your next TR and maybe family will stay out of the hospital long enough for me to keep current. How rude of some people!! :rotfl2:

Bill, we've missed you around here. I hope the family is better now. :grouphug:

And don't forget..........also started a brand NEW game.......... :rolleyes1

Hey, I have a reputation to uphold....... :rotfl2:

Yes you do!

Perfect timing...........got home from work, sat down, brought up the computer, and the first thing that showed up on my FB page was your picture........... :thumbsup2

Your timing was impeccable! :goodvibes

At least if I couldn't be there in person, I could try for the next best thing! :goodvibes

You were definitely there virtually. No doubt about it!

Here's to hoping you enjoyed your snow day!!!! :goodvibes

Our snow amounted to a dusting. It was a total joke here. I'm not complaining. I got a couple of good commutes with no traffic. BONUS!

Thanks so much for a fabulous trip report and all the beautiful pictures, Mary Ellen! I look forward to following along with your next one! ::yes::

You're welcome! Thanks for being part of the fun! And thanks for the compliment on the pictures! :good vibes

I love all the photos from the Flower and Garden Festival! I've never been to Disney during F&G, but I hope to get there to see it someday. There were a few remaining topiaries during our May trip, so perhaps there will be again this time!

The topiaries are so amazing. I wish they would leave some of them up all year round. They really are magical!

The hub does look a little sad. I hope it looks a little less sad in May/June - but I believe it will still be under construction. :confused3

It looked a lot better when we were there in October. I know construction is important, but sometimes changes in progress are hard to look at.

I'm super excited to eat at CHH during this upcoming trip! We usually aim for the TS restaurants, but our KTTK tour includes lunch at CHH. I'm still deciding whether I want the Anchors Aweigh or the Lighthouse sandwich - I'll just have to see what they include on the limited menu that morning!

I am pretty sure the Anchors Aweigh is on the menu - at least it was when I took the KTTK tour. There is a roped off section they use for the tour. It's nice and spacious. It's the perfect place for lunch during that tour! You'll love it!

I'm thrilled your summer plans are in the works but must admit I am a bit sad that you had to change your trip dates - I believe our trips would've overlapped in June. Alas, maybe someday! :goodvibes

That is totally a bummer we will miss each other. I am also bummed about missing Lisa and her family. But every internship my kids have applied for start right at the beginning of June. It just wouldn't have worked. *sigh*

WOW!!! I take 3 months off from the DISboards due to a family health issue and it takes me 2 hours to catch up on just YOUR trip report!

I'm glad you are all caught up. I didn't realize you were THAT far behind. Glad you dad is out of the hospital and doing better! :good vibes

So much to comment on so I'll try to keep it short...

I know THAT's got to be killing you are you type this. I admire your restraint! :rolleyes1

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl: OK - you just totally made up for your restraint there...or lack there of.... Totally LOL'D at that comment.

I couldn't remember the end of the movie, so thank you. I know he continued to push forward to the north of Florida, but couldn't remember where he ended. I just felt so sorry for him because he just was so persistent but kept getting such bad leads. I do really want to get to MS and LA one of these days. I think the whole Natchez trace route sounds super cool. Totally on my bucket list.

Stop! :rotfl2:

That's where they usually are for me too. I lucked out on that shot!

:rotfl2: It is sort of freeing to not worry about how the pictures turn out. I still want to try a tripod one of these trips, but I just hate packing it to fly. It's awkward. I need that space for clothes. :faint:

That sounds like the perfect combo of trips. We got the 4 day DVC pass again for Feb, but we are going to upgrade to an AP that we will use for Feb, August, December. If I play my cards right maybe I can get back next Feb before it expires, although I would love to go for F&G in 2016.

He really liked it, even though we were only there for one night. We have three nights there in February, so I am really looking forward to it. The only DVC resort Denny hasn't stayed in is BLT and he really has no desire to stay there.

Seriously? What was your dad thinking????? :rotfl:

Bill, we've missed you around here. I hope the family is better now. :grouphug:

Me too and I'm totally excited for his new TR! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

We will actually be there 2/21 - 3/1. I am running the PHM on 2/22. We are going over to the Cape for a couple days, but will be back for Thursday night.

Good luck on your race. I hope it goes well. :goodvibes

If I see you in the parks on the days that we overlap, I'll be sure to say hi. It will be a ride heavy trip since it is the first time our two grandsons will be at Disney and I don't expect to do more than run from one ride to another and from one park to another. :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter