The Even Newer Random Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have Maryland cookies, which are smaller then Chips Ahoy, but taste better (imo)

I don't like Hersheys that much. I read some article on the BBC website that describes why British chocolate is better then American (in terms of ingredients)

Yeah Hershey's is cheapo chocolate but I'm obsessed with Kisses.
Chips Ahoy are also not so great (but I have awesome childhood memories with 'em).

Like I said, I much prefer Ghiradelli's... so yummy.

You guys don't have Chips Ahoy! :hug:

Its okaaaay... :upsidedow

I love Hershey's but after I eat good chocolate for awhile, Hershey's doesn't cut it.

Give me Ghiradelli's or See's any day of the week. (but I'm a California girl at heart)

iknow, it's sad D:

have you tried Lindt chocolate?
best.thing.ever.xD

ellieeee. =D

oo i love rich teas. <3

:-)

We have Maryland cookies, which are smaller then Chips Ahoy, but taste better (imo)

I don't like Hersheys that much. I read some article on the BBC website that describes why British chocolate is better then American (in terms of ingredients)

:O
chips ahoy are like the greatest cookies ever. fact. xD

I had to crack up the other day.

My friend had a bag of lindt truffles, so, being the curious cat I am, I checked the serving size...

"3 Balls"

I DIED LAUGHING. And then I showed it to everyone on running crew xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter