the evolution of mickey mouse

boo003

Earning My Ears
Am i the only one who likes the old mickey better than the new one on disney channel? Mickey now a days is a little weird. How they did the pants that are bigger than his actual body is stupid! Do you guys know what i mean?

:stitch: Boo003 :stitch:

I know what you mean

/But/ I really like the Mickey on Disney Channel! I think the mini-series is really cute and I like the animation.

But that's also just my opinion, soo....

I'm not a fan of the new Mickey Mouse. ::MickeyMo I think the shorts are cute, but the characters look a little creepy. Especially Goofy. :goofy:

I've never actually seen a whole episode, but I can say that I definitely like the old animation better.

The old one is my favorite in my opinion, but the new one isn't TOO bad.. I probably just think that because I grew up watching the old.

I don't hate the Mickey Mouse skits but I definitely think the old Mickey Mouse is better and I don't like how Mickey has changed although this is just my opinion

I dont hate the new Mickey Mouse shorts, because anything Mickey is better than nothing. I think the animation is interesting (while only partially enjoyable) However, I much prefer the old animation. To me, it seems that the older animation was a little more complicated, but more enjoyable and easier to look at.

I honestly do not like the new Mickey shorts. They are not only completely boring, but I find myself a little grossed out by them. It's not anything really specific, so it's probably just me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter