The Fort Wilderness November 2014 Movie and Activities Calendar

bama_ed

It's kind of fun to do the impossible-Walt Disney
Folks,

Here is the calendar of activities and moviess for November 2014. Note 2 things:

A) Times move back to fire lit at 630pm, singalong with Chip & Dale at 700pm, and the movie around 740pm
B) A few special activities are listed for Thanksgiving Day.

You can bring things to roast marshmallows or make s'mores or the Chuck Wagon concession stand has everything you need for sale.

Bama Ed

Spot on Ed.

I was thinking I would have to wait until the first of November to get the list. Arrival day schedule should work out perfectly with HDR at 4:30 then over for the C &D singalong and movie.

Thanks so much. We just may have to do that scavenger hunt before Trails End dinner. Looks like fun.

If you do the Scavenger, could you possibly post it here. i would love to do it, but will not be there then.

Was thinking it might be something we could do on our next visit

THANK YOU! we will be at the Fort this Saturday as part of a 17 person family reunion - cannot wait! :yay:

bump.

It rolled to page 2 and it's not even halfway through the month yet. Too many real active posts on page 1.

I need to post a GIF here to draw attention.

Bama Ed

Can anybody check what times the wagon rides are for me? Oh, and are they doing a holiday wishes ride this year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter