The Garden Grill

Stefecatzz

"If nothing changed, there'd be no butterflies."
I have an ADR for the Garden Grill & was wondering how I tell which one is Chip & which is Dale when they come around? This will actually be my 1st character meal & my friend's as well so I'm looking forward to it!

I've been reading mixed reviews but I suppose I'll find out for myself how the food is then..;)

The food and characters are great!!! You will love it!!! The best character interaction of our entire trip and we did a lot if character meals!!

Garden Grill was one of our best Character meals. The food was fantastic, service was great , the characters as usual were awesome and the revolving restaurant is something different. don't worry it doesn't go round fast!

For some reason we always have avoided this restaurant, but we are giving it a go this time. The recent posts about the great character interaction really have be psyched for it, so I'm hoping it turns out well.

And I love the chocolate chip reference, that will make it so much easier to remember!!!

We actually stumbled on this one on one of our last trips and it was AWESOME! The food was good but the character interaction was simply unbeatable. And the fun part that the restaurant was rotating had our kids just amazed.

We've been there 2x in the last 2 years and are going back in April. We thought the food and experience were both awesome!! I like that some of the food is grown right there.

We made a dinner reservation in the morning for the same day after finding out at crystal palace how much our daughter liked the "furry" characters. It was fantastic!

The characters come to you and so does the food. We thought the food was really good and the service was excellent.

And our daughter just loved the characters and it was relaxing. The rotating almost lulled me to sleep!! Thinking of getting her a park hopper our next trip just so we can pop over to Epcot to go there for dinner!

We also think GG is best character meal in all the park's. Never rushed and so relaxed many times Chip,Dale and Mickey will actually sit a moment and hang out. Also make 2 or 3 rounds to the table at times. No less the bonus of the restaurant slowly turning during dinner giving different views of The Land.

For some reason we always have avoided this restaurant, but we are giving it a go this time. The recent posts about the great character interaction really have be psyched for it, so I'm hoping it turns out well. And I love the chocolate chip reference, that will make it so much easier to remember!!!

We love the food. We would go just for the food ;)

tinkerhon said:
It's an absolute must for us every trip!!!

Its probably my husband's favorite! Last night I was running down the list of ADRs for our May trip and he asked "what day are we eating at the Garden Grill?" So I was able to add it for the evening of our arrival. I echo what others have said about good food and fun with the characters, and we always get very good service there too. Sometimes the CMs at check in are a bit distracted but once we get seated its great. Our first time there was in 1997 when they served breakfast. When we returned in 2010, we were sad to discover they no longer did that.

We ate at GG for the first time last Sept. We loved it!!!! The food was good, and the characters interaction was great. Definitely a must for our upcoming trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter