The GH Official Thread Part 2

Brit's baby...whose child is it actually? I don't watch regulary any longer and sorry to say usually FF when I DVR, So..maybe I missed it? :confused3

Honestly we don't know. As of now we know it's not Patrick's and we're not 100% sure that Brit is the mother or a segregate.

EWWWWWWWW!!!! Morgan and Ava.... oh ick!! :eek::scared1::faint: Now I can see Ava Jerome manipulating Morgan to get her nails into Sonny to dismantle Sonny's business... but taking a young, albeit horny, Morgan to bed.... oh gross, gross... yuckity yuck!!!!!

EWWWWWWWW!!!! Morgan and Ava.... oh ick!! :eek::scared1::faint: Now I can see Ava Jerome manipulating Morgan to get her nails into Sonny to dismantle Sonny's business... but taking a young, albeit horny, Morgan to bed.... oh gross, gross... yuckity yuck!!!!!

How do you really feel,lol? I think Ava is beautiful, BUT still eww.

Yuck yuck yuck!!!

So in typical soap style, do you think Kiki will be pregnant with Morgan's child?

Yuck yuck yuck!!!

So in typical soap style, do you think Kiki will be pregnant with Morgan's child?

I think it wiould be more fun if Ava was! Gross, but that would be some real drama.

Seriously, Morgan could not act less like an adult. He should be sent back to play with Josslyn.

Maria :upsidedow

I liked the older woman of Olivia and Johnny.and Steve, but Ava and Morgan screams Boy Toy,lol.

And can the babies be given to their real parents.

I agree that Ava is beautiful! and the character is being brought forth slowly and we see that she is twisted bit by bit. I am enjoying that... I just was not prepared for her to jump into bed with Morgan. (SOAR took a sweet kid and made him into a horndog, whiner dumb bunny) Maybe it will be interesting to see him manipulated by Cougar-Ava to bring Sonny to his knees.

The idea that AVA could get pregnant with Morgan's child AND have Kiki pregnant with Morgan's child ... Holy Cow! Super Duper sudsy!!! soap opera madness. LOL!!!!:rotfl2:

I also would like to see Maxi and Spinelli claim their daughter and NuLuLu and Dante get their son. I still am hoping Brit's baby is theirs....
My heart just aches every time I see Maxi.

Jeez Louise, that was just nasty when he put her up against the wall. The ewww factor to the 10th power. On the same note.... I had to have someone unfriend me on FB. 50 year old women were looking at Shaun Cassidy (a 17 yo boy at the time of the photograph) and saying he was hot. That is really cute at 14 at 50 it's rather Mrs Robinson and gross to boot.

I have been enjoying GH for the last week or so. The meds thing.... I do not know anyone that is bi-polar so I don't know if the portrayal was accurate. I know Maurice is bi-polar in real life so I have to assume that was accurate. Wasn't a fan of those scenes. I'm liking Silas and Sam.

Today was classic soap opera!!! I found myself chuckling knowing every scene that was going to happen!! It's a train wreck!!

Loved Carly's deja vu comment,lol. Is it me but the guy who plays Morgan would be a good creepy character?

Also I was thinking what if the removal of the tumor also takes away his artistic ability?

Loved Carly's deja vu comment,lol. Is it me but the guy who plays Morgan would be a good creepy character?

Also I was thinking what if the removal of the tumor also takes away his artistic ability?

I'm seeing Franco getting Heather to "ghost paint" for him :lmao:

Back to Morgan, he's just all over creepy, reminds me of the little kid that wold drill a hole into his sisters wall (yeah, he's that creepy).

Stacey I hope things look up for you soon. Hugs to you. Thanks for the spoilers :goodvibes

Yes, Stacey -- add me to those hoping things turn around. And I also hope you find some escape in the soaps, they are good for that! :hugs:

This entire week has been must watch tv for me. I am loving everything coming together and blowing up. And I think Ava is going to be in trouble with big brother when he finds out what she's been up to.

I can't be the only one who will be happy when little Connie gets a new name... I still don't know why they didn't name her Laura.

Maria :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter