The GH Official Thread Part 2

Could these people at least pretend that the babies they are holding aren't 6 months old? You don't carry a newborn around on your hip like that. Grrr!

on another note, pregnancy agrees with Kirsten Storm. She looks beautiful these days.

I'm just now getting caught up on my DVR for the week.

Morgan and Eva. All I can say is ewwww. I mean, ewwwww. Just....ewwwwwww. In what universe did a writer think that was a good idea? It's so......um.....ewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

Could these people at least pretend that the babies they are holding aren't 6 months old? You don't carry a newborn around on your hip like that. Grrr!

on another note, pregnancy agrees with Kirsten Storm. She looks beautiful these days.

I saw that today and was like wait, that's like a four month old baby!!

You can tell the difference when the mom's in real life hold the babies vs the ones that don't have babies.. :upsidedow

I was wondering if she was pregnant! Didn't realize she really was, I thought I was just imagining it. But I agree, she looks fabulous!

And I swear that baby has grown another month in the 2 days she's been on this week! They went from cradling her the night before the christening to holding her on their hip the day off! (It's the little things that drive me crazy LOL)

In all honesty though, I enjoyed GH this week! The storyline picked up a bit.

I thought I read that the Catholic church opposes surrogacy. If that's the case, why the great christening? I get a little nuts sometimes how religious stuff is so loose on TV.

I thought I read that the Catholic church opposes surrogacy. If that's the case, why the great christening? I get a little nuts sometimes how religious stuff is so loose on TV.

I understand you point! But I am thinking this is the same church that has married Sunny several times, it's it where Kate got shot the first time they were going to get married? You would think the Church would tell them to find a new place to go

I understand you point! But I am thinking this is the same church that has married Sunny several times, it's it where Kate got shot the first time they were going to get married? You would think the Church would tell them to find a new place to go

Yeah, I know. Like I said, sometimes I get a little crazy thinking about it. But then I think-I guess it's all part of the separation of Church and TV realism.

I was so grossed out when Morgan was sleeping with Ava. I mean, Yech!

Yeah, I know. Like I said, sometimes I get a little crazy thinking about it. But then I think-I guess it's all part of the separation of Church and TV realism.

I was so grossed out when Morgan was sleeping with Ava. I mean, Yech!

Lets face it, anyone sleeping with Morgan is yuck.

Previews for the week of 30-Sep-2013

by Carol Banks Weber

**Robin returns, but isn’t yet free to burst Sabrina’s bubble. No brainwashing, thank god.
Nikolas pledges his loyalty to Britt, adding that he won’t let her down.
Taylor goes to check in on Britt and baby Ben.
Dr. Obrecht doesn’t take kindly — to put it mildly — to Britt letting the cat out of the bag with Patrick about paternity.
Next thing you know, Britt’s out cold, Nikolas comes upon her, and— where’s the baby?
Nikolas and Britt ask Anna to put out an APB for a baby-napping.

Sabrina worries Patrick has never gotten over and will never get over Robin, which can’t free him to be with her.
Patrick tries to explain his reasoning process in holding onto his wedding band.
Carlo swoops in, with his Rico Suave act. But his moves just set Sabrina off.

Morgan’s not through with Michael and Kiki. They need something to overcome, right?
Morgan returns to his online gambling. Just how far is he willing to go to feed his addiction?
No matter what he does, the past continues to dog Michael.
Michael pushes Kiki to shack up with him now.
Morgan is right there lifting boxes with his shirt off as Ava unpacks in her new digs, a penthouse.
Ava tries to gently kick Morgan out, back home. However, Morgan contends he has no home to speak of anymore.

More than one person is on Anna’s suspect list for Connie’s homicide, as Elizabeth and Monica side with A.J.
Elizabeth and Michael partake in some special bonding when Nikolas comes along.

Maxie emotionally girds herself for Lulu and Dante’s christening.
The true parentage of Maxie and Spinelli’s baby will come out, thanks to Brad who tries to do the right thing for once.
Brad blows Maxie and Spinelli’s secret—right in front of Dante and Lulu.
Dante dares to cling to some optimism that all will turn out.
Dante despairs, then gets reckless. Like father, like son?
Aghast and devastated, Maxie leans heavily on Spinelli to survive this blow.
Olivia connects the dots, after the fact, between her Maxie-related premonitions and this nightmare come true.
Third wheel syndrome for Lante at the worst, most susceptible time.

Nikolas comes close to recognizing a person near Alexis.
Franco name-drops when talking about Julian, aka Derek, which causes Carly to go ga ga.
The Jerome Syndicate lines up the body bags. They’re in charge now, not Sonny.
Alexis goes over Sam’s family tree with the missing link—that one-night stand. She says she knows his name is Julian Jerome but never before connected it to the mobster who died in the ‘80s. She still kind of doesn’t.
Duke presents a photo of Julian Jerome when he was a young man—to Alexis. Ruh roh!
If Sonny and the Q clan aren’t careful, they’ll soon be history.

Sam begins to sense something amiss, focusing on the gray area here.
Silas finds himself strangely territorial over Sam and Danny, like they’re his family now.

Julian and Ava show such lack of faith in one another.

Helena makes her comeback. How? Watch. She’s been sitting on several secrets, including some eye-opening lackeys.
The chickens have come home to roost, Luke, you loser.
Luke’s health hits a downward spiral, as his past comes back to bite him.
Luke does find the cure but is told it isn’t for him but someone else.
Luke lands on a goldmine in the end game.
Just like Olivia’s premonition, Luke lays there facing oblivion.

Taylor has a helluva time grabbing T.J.’s eye. There is another.
Olivia by Sonny’s side, with and without the new “granddaughter…”…Zzzz.
Lucy catches Kevin on the phone with some mystery person too much. She puts her foot down.
Kevin coughs up the person on the other line. It’s not a mistress, but their daughter, Christina—and she’s a pill.
Lucy feels better about this. But then has cause to ponder the reason for Kevin’s subterfuge. She’ll find out soon enough. Hi, mom!
Christina gives Lucy attitude. Ah, another teenage girl cliché to live through, mom.
Kevin counsels Christina to go easier on Lucy. But then Christina catches Lucy in what she thinks is an adulterous situation with Scotty.
Christina goes on the warpath against Scotty, especially after getting a whiff of what looks to her like his impolitic, underhanded dealings.

Next week: Franco feels jealous… Morgan gets an earful of Ava and Julian’s mob itinerary… Anna’s in for the surprise of her life… Olivia experiences a premonition involving Anna next… Sonny gets in Ava’s face, ordering her to cough up Morgan’s coordinates… Lulu and Dante embark on a custody battle. First, they need the right lawyer… Luke’s about as dead as they come. Truly an 11th hour save is required.

Previews for the week of 30-Sep-2013

by Carol Banks Weber

**Robin returns, but isn’t yet free to burst Sabrina’s bubble. No brainwashing, thank god.
Nikolas pledges his loyalty to Britt, adding that he won’t let her down.
Taylor goes to check in on Britt and baby Ben.
Dr. Obrecht doesn’t take kindly — to put it mildly — to Britt letting the cat out of the bag with Patrick about paternity.
Next thing you know, Britt’s out cold, Nikolas comes upon her, and— where’s the baby?
Nikolas and Britt ask Anna to put out an APB for a baby-napping.

Sabrina worries Patrick has never gotten over and will never get over Robin, which can’t free him to be with her.
Patrick tries to explain his reasoning process in holding onto his wedding band.
Carlo swoops in, with his Rico Suave act. But his moves just set Sabrina off.

Morgan’s not through with Michael and Kiki. They need something to overcome, right?
Morgan returns to his online gambling. Just how far is he willing to go to feed his addiction?
No matter what he does, the past continues to dog Michael.
Michael pushes Kiki to shack up with him now.
Morgan is right there lifting boxes with his shirt off as Ava unpacks in her new digs, a penthouse.
Ava tries to gently kick Morgan out, back home. However, Morgan contends he has no home to speak of anymore.

More than one person is on Anna’s suspect list for Connie’s homicide, as Elizabeth and Monica side with A.J.
Elizabeth and Michael partake in some special bonding when Nikolas comes along.

Maxie emotionally girds herself for Lulu and Dante’s christening.
The true parentage of Maxie and Spinelli’s baby will come out, thanks to Brad who tries to do the right thing for once.
Brad blows Maxie and Spinelli’s secret—right in front of Dante and Lulu.
Dante dares to cling to some optimism that all will turn out.
Dante despairs, then gets reckless. Like father, like son?
Aghast and devastated, Maxie leans heavily on Spinelli to survive this blow.
Olivia connects the dots, after the fact, between her Maxie-related premonitions and this nightmare come true.
Third wheel syndrome for Lante at the worst, most susceptible time.

Nikolas comes close to recognizing a person near Alexis.
Franco name-drops when talking about Julian, aka Derek, which causes Carly to go ga ga.
The Jerome Syndicate lines up the body bags. They’re in charge now, not Sonny.
Alexis goes over Sam’s family tree with the missing link—that one-night stand. She says she knows his name is Julian Jerome but never before connected it to the mobster who died in the ‘80s. She still kind of doesn’t.
Duke presents a photo of Julian Jerome when he was a young man—to Alexis. Ruh roh!
If Sonny and the Q clan aren’t careful, they’ll soon be history.

Sam begins to sense something amiss, focusing on the gray area here.
Silas finds himself strangely territorial over Sam and Danny, like they’re his family now.

Julian and Ava show such lack of faith in one another.

Helena makes her comeback. How? Watch. She’s been sitting on several secrets, including some eye-opening lackeys.
The chickens have come home to roost, Luke, you loser.
Luke’s health hits a downward spiral, as his past comes back to bite him.
Luke does find the cure but is told it isn’t for him but someone else.
Luke lands on a goldmine in the end game.
Just like Olivia’s premonition, Luke lays there facing oblivion.

Taylor has a helluva time grabbing T.J.’s eye. There is another.
Olivia by Sonny’s side, with and without the new “granddaughter…”…Zzzz.
Lucy catches Kevin on the phone with some mystery person too much. She puts her foot down.
Kevin coughs up the person on the other line. It’s not a mistress, but their daughter, Christina—and she’s a pill.
Lucy feels better about this. But then has cause to ponder the reason for Kevin’s subterfuge. She’ll find out soon enough. Hi, mom!
Christina gives Lucy attitude. Ah, another teenage girl cliché to live through, mom.
Kevin counsels Christina to go easier on Lucy. But then Christina catches Lucy in what she thinks is an adulterous situation with Scotty.
Christina goes on the warpath against Scotty, especially after getting a whiff of what looks to her like his impolitic, underhanded dealings.

Next week: Franco feels jealous… Morgan gets an earful of Ava and Julian’s mob itinerary… Anna’s in for the surprise of her life… Olivia experiences a premonition involving Anna next… Sonny gets in Ava’s face, ordering her to cough up Morgan’s coordinates… Lulu and Dante embark on a custody battle. First, they need the right lawyer… Luke’s about as dead as they come. Truly an 11th hour save is required.

Thanks a bunch Stacey

The new Lulu just completely stinks...she totally ruins any scenes she's in. Man I miss old Lulu.

It was awful. Of all the Spencers, why is LuLu the only one who never disappears for months/years at a time? She should go hang out in France with Laura for awhile or something

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter