The GH Official Thread Part 3

Speaking of new faces... I read that there will be a new Kiki and new Solane. Sorry if this has been mentioned before, I've been away for awhile.

Just looked it up. He was filming True Detective. It is supposed to be temporary. PS The new guy's name is Tony Stark, which cracked me up.

Had an interesting thought and wanted to bounce it off you ladies. What if Fluke is...Luke!! What if he's had some sort of psychotic break and just thinks he's not really Luke! Honestly, it's the only thin that would surprise me at this point. Here's how I got there:
1. Talk about Bill upsets him.
2. Talk about long lost sister Pat.
3. As far as I can remember he's the only one who has seen Luke out of Miscavige.
4. It would be ultimate revenge for Helena to turn the real Luke against his own life. (Another of her brainwashed guys perhaps?)

I just watched Friday's ep and I'm more convinced than ever that I am right!!

I'm so often shaking my head at this show and saying right out loud "This is so stupid"...and yet, I continue to watch.

So, now we have Luke and Helena?? :rolleyes2

I'm so often shaking my head at this show and saying right out loud "This is so stupid"...and yet, I continue to watch.

So, now we have Luke and Helena?? :rolleyes2
Couldn't Helena have "conditioned" Luke just like she did Jason? She would be controlling him. They could maybe get away with it because of all the time and meds at the psych hospital?

I apparently missed the part where "Luke" got all crispy, what happened? I saw other Luke put bomb in his lap, but I missed how he got that way.

Had an interesting thought and wanted to bounce it off you ladies. What if Fluke is...Luke!! What if he's had some sort of psychotic break and just thinks he's not really Luke! Honestly, it's the only thin that would surprise me at this point. Here's how I got there:
1. Talk about Bill upsets him.
2. Talk about long lost sister Pat.
3. As far as I can remember he's the only one who has seen Luke out of Miscavige.
4. It would be ultimate revenge for Helena to turn the real Luke against his own life. (Another of her brainwashed guys perhaps?)

I thought that, too. But then yesterday he said something that made me wonder if it's actually Pat.

I'm not sure if he's crispy or if that's just really bad enbalming. Makes sense that it's Eckert's body and it's actually "Luke" doing everything, like the way Norman Bates was with his mother in Psycho......

I'm not sure if he's crispy or if that's just really bad enbalming. Makes sense that it's Eckert's body and it's actually "Luke" doing everything, like the way Norman Bates was with his mother in Psycho......

Dang, you are right. Ewww though.

They pulled him out. He was dead, but I think Carly resuscitated him. I have never been so disappointed.
Bahahahaha! I am so sick of those two and their "endless love"! I admit, I was almost rooting for Dante to bite the big one and Lulu to wind up with Johnny again. Dante Has to be about the worst cop out there, every time you turn around he's being knocked unconscious, shot, held hostage, you name it....... in real life he would have been let go from most departments I feel sure!

I'm sorry, but could they possibly make "Dusty" aka our new police commissioner (Grayson McCouch) look any sleezier? His hair looks like it hasn't seen shampoo in weeks!

Why the freak did Sonny get to not have to endure wearing a hospital gown? And good grief my local hospital rooms arent that dark looking, where is the window?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter