The GH Official Thread Part 3

Maybe it's early for some, but I loving me some Billy Miller as the new Jason. I was apprehensive because I love Steve Burton so much, but Billy is killing it as the new one. He is such a great actor and will bring so much to this show (which is pretty lame sometimes).

There can't be enough Billy Miller for me! I just hope we get more Jason Quartermaine and less Jason Morgan...

I guess I could love Julian more, but I don't know how.

And the little kid playing Danny is so clearly not thrilled to see Sam, I laugh every time he's in a scene.

Maria :upsidedow

There can't be enough Billy Miller for me! I just hope we get more Jason Quartermaine and less Jason Morgan...

I guess I could love Julian more, but I don't know how.

And the little kid playing Danny is so clearly not thrilled to see Sam, I laugh every time he's in a scene.

I noticed Danny's face the other day when Sam finally came home. He just stood there and looked at her and had to be picked up and taken to her...it was hilarious. He does seem to like Patrick though...:thumbsup2

My problems are with the other kids...I can't stand Joselyn either...where do they find these kids?

old jason's face was always just blank. nuJason gets a weird little quirk to his eyes when carly goes on and on. same thing with elizabeth. this actor says things with his eyes that aren't in the script. I really like him.

old jason's face was always just blank. nuJason gets a weird little quirk to his eyes when carly goes on and on. same thing with elizabeth. this actor says things with his eyes that aren't in the script. I really like him.
I'm liking him, too. Just wish it wasn't this dumb no-one-knows-who-he-is storyline.

This Jason is a good listener. He thinks about what people are saying, asks good questions, and makes sound deductions. Jason Morgan didn't want to get involved in other people's personal problems. Things were black and white for him. He didn't pick up on social cues and nuances. Could this be Jason Quartermaine? Or perhaps a hybrid of the two? I would love to see the new Jason shun his old mob life and become a different person.

I'm liking him, too. Just wish it wasn't this dumb no-one-knows-who-he-is storyline.

I agree there! OMG! if you were in ove with someone, made love with someone, you wouldn't recognize their eyes? and their body?

ok niether carly nor elizabeth have had sex with NUJASON (yet) but sitll, you knwo a body when you seone, (even with clothes)

that is what I hated about the movie Faceoff with John Travolta and Nicolas Cage.

when JT had NC's face, and then had sex with hiis wife... comeon!! I remember her being surprised at the new way he made love, but.. um.. didn't the body look different???? umm .. the WHOLE body?? ;):lmao:

I really hope this is Jason Quartermaine. Billy Miller's charm just shines through, and I like this playful, more lively version. I also think JaSam is not a foregone conclusion. This guy just might not "fit" with Kelly Monaco...

Is it just me, or is the weeklong wedding waaaaay too long? I'm finding it hard to care at this point.

So loving Billy Miller in his new role as Jason on GH. Miss him tremendously on Y&R, but joining GH got me to watch. I dislike all the mob/criminal story lines, but will watch just to see Billy Miller's great smile and witness his great acting.

I too am liking the new Jason. Didn't think I would as I really didn't know the actor but I like him a lot and think he can do a lot with the role. Now the rest of the story lines :crazy2:

I'm sorry if this has been addressed......how in the heck can they not recognize "Jason's" voice? Surely it wasn't damaged in the car crash.... :lmao:

I'm sorry if this has been addressed......how in the heck can they not recognize "Jason's" voice? Surely it wasn't damaged in the car crash.... :lmao:

And don't you think he had identifying scars? How many times has he been shot? It's just asinine that Carly, Franco, Lucky, etc change actors over the years and no one says one word about their different look. But now there's a new actor for Jason and we have to go through this ridiculous memory-loss storyline? :sad2:

And don't you think he had identifying scars? How many times has he been shot? It's just asinine that Carly, Franco, Lucky, etc change actors over the years and no one says one word about their different look. But now there's a new actor for Jason and we have to go through this ridiculous memory-loss storyline? :sad2:

And not to mention the brain scan. How many brain surgeries has he had? Patrick looked at the scans and didn't recognize his own work?

And then there's Elizabeth. How could she not connect his mentioning of "Jake" and the x-rays of his multiple brain injuries... which she showed Patrick.

These people ar just not this dumb.:confused3

And didn't Jason have tattoos? Not to mention aren't his eyes a different color now? Such a dumb waste of time!

My older daughter came in today as I was watching a DVRed episode. She was like I can't believe that you're still watching that show. I said well I skim it since it's DVRed. Her reply was but you've watched it as long as I can remember! (she's 19!)

like I said about the nicolas cage/john travolta movie face off (was that this thread?? lol)

once Nujason sleeps with someone he has slept with before (like elizabeth, same, etc.) if she doesn't know.... I will have to strangle myself slowly, whilst waiting for the poison to kick in...

I wasn't going to watch yesterday's GH episode, but I am so glad that I did. I have been reading recaps, and I knew that Michael was about to find out about Sonny shooting AJ.

It was a powerful performance by the actor who plays Michael, and I hope Sonny finally pays for his crimes.

The Nina/Ava storyline is painful to watch, even if Ava is a criminal herself.

I guess the rumor on the internet is that Faison is coming back.

"Say it ain't so".

.......and when, are finally going to find out who the phony Luke is?

Is it wrong I am hoping this brings Michael back to the Quartermaines? Between Michael and NuJason we could have Thanksgiving again! ;)

It is about time Sonny and Carly got what was coming to them. I don't care if anyone goes to jail (of course they won't), but losing Michael seems just to me.

I'm FFing Nina the Babysnatcher. This is too similar to what happened to Aiden. Poor thing doesn't even know who her father is and she's off to live with a loony...

And why is it the only time we see Max he is being shot? For shame.

Although I do applaud the restraint it took to not have all the kids dressed as Disney characters for Halloween. Josslyn would have made a good Elsa, but it would have been totally out of character. That was another thing that bothered me -- when Franco first started spouting off, why didn't Bobbie or Lucas grab those kids and get them out of there? They did not need to be there from the moment Franco called Carly a Who's That She's Sleeping with Now?! :(

Even with all my FFing, I do have bright spots. Some weeks I save all the episodes and binge. It doesn't take long, and it's more satisfying when they drag things out. Although nothing will make me care about fake/real Luke at this point. Been there, got the t-shirt.

So is it still Halloween in Port Charles? This "day" has dragged out for about 2 full weeks now.

Well you know next week will probably be the day before Thanksgiving.......

I just have one comment.

I am glad that Michael did not shoot Sonny.

Then again, I knew he wouldn't. I guess that makes my comments two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter