The GH Official Thread Part 3

On yesterday's show, they had the perfect set-up and I was sure where it was going...until it didn't.

Jake and Liz were discussing where he would go when he was discharged from the hospital. He said something about needing to find where he belonged. He didn't want to be a burden to Liz or her boys. I was sure Liz was going to approach Monica about having Jake move into the Q's mansion. They have all those extra rooms and servants. And that's where he belongs, for now at least. But then the conversation shifted and he agreed to move in with Liz. It would have been more fun if he ended up back with his family and then slowly figured it out. There would be tons of opportunities for him to chip away at his memory living in the house he grew up in. Sam brings Danny over to visit Monica often enough, so they would be a presence there as well.

And then Sam watched Jake walk away and stared at him. From behind, he should look exactly like Jason. His height, his build, his walk. They should be unmistakable to his own wife, and to Liz who had her way with him more than once!

Perhaps I should move south and apply to be a writer!

And while we're on the subject of the ridiculous...Sean is a big guy. He's quick. He knows how to fight. Jordan is strong. She has some moves. Franco is standing there in front of four people, waving his gun around, his finger not even on the trigger. Sean doesn't think to rush him from the side and take him down? He knows Jordan would back him up. They could totally tie up Franco and Heather, take the gun, lock them in the warehouse, and take Carly with them to be nice. What the heck?

IIRC, didn't Heather tie Jordan up with shrink wrap? Why in the heck would she stand still for that?

Is it wrong I am hoping this brings Michael back to the Quartermaines? Between Michael and NuJason we could have Thanksgiving again! ;)

Yes, isn't there a Quartermaine Thanksgiving tradition to fight, burn the turkey, and have pizza? At least I thought so. I want to see the Quartermaine Thanksgiving pizza!

Yes, isn't there a Quartermaine Thanksgiving tradition to fight, burn the turkey, and have pizza? At least I thought so. I want to see the Quartermaine Thanksgiving pizza!

The Quartermaine Thanksgiving isn't the same with Edward leading "We Gather Together", but the pizza hijinks definitely need to come back. It was a tradition that didn't involve baby snatching, mob shootings or "who's back from the dead this week" and this show is very short on them!

Maria :upsidedow

I will admit it -- I LOVED yesterday! I so enjoy it when things happen and move stories along. And Sonny telling Anna he will put his resources out to search for the baby and help he just needs for her to let him out -- that was classic Sonny delusion. It's also very telling that he thinks his mistake was in not killing Franco, rather than killing AJ. I hope Michael follows through and dumps his mobster self. Sonny and Carly do need to get what is coming to them. Kiki and Morgan, too, but I bet he will forgive Morgan first. Kiki is collateral I can do without. I know the actors are together, but the characters are not really a great fit. And not to be picky, but...shouldn't Dante be searching for Nina while Nathan arrests Sonny? Just sayin'....but I guess Dante has a conflict there, too, since the baby is his sister/niece. My money is on niece...

Maria :upsidedow

So, who wants to bet that Madeline will get out of any trouble again because Nina hurt her. Happy for the touch of Heather, wish that they could have wrapped up the Fluke SL as easily. Rocco will be in middle school before his grandpa Luke and Grandma Laura get to see him!

Now they just need to bring an older man that monica and Madeline can fight over. I would love to see those two ladies work together.

Kae

In what world would the mother of two small children invite a stranger with literally NO history into her home to stay while he recuperates? Only in Port Charles.

In what world would the mother of two small children invite a stranger with literally NO history into her home to stay while he recuperates? Only in Port Charles.

The real question is why does Liz still have 2 small children when Molly, who was born a year after Cameron, is now basically a grown up? And wasn't Morgan born only a few months before Cameron?

But somehow Cameron is supposed to be the same age as Spencer and Emma, who were born years after him?

Why does Liz get the mysterious never-aging children while everyone else has kids that age 10 years overnight?

ETA: I suppose it's because Liz is only a nurse, so she doesn't have enough $ to send her kids to the magical rapid-aging "boarding school" like everyone else

I just saw the character of Alice the other day. I don't read much about GH except here, but I've been wondering since I saw her-she's so noticeably thinner, is it possible that the whole heart transplant storyline was invented just to explain her weight loss (which I'll bet was voluntary choice on the actresses part, not a health crisis as the show presented). Who knows any more of the real story?

Sadly the actress was very ill in real life, she had cancer. I'm pretty sure I read it was breast cancer. She's doing great though and while the weight loss was due to illness she does look great.

Sadly the actress was very ill in real life, she had cancer. I'm pretty sure I read it was breast cancer. She's doing great though and while the weight loss was due to illness she does look great.

OMG, I feel so bad now. And here I thought she just decided to lose weight. I'm so glad she's doing well now.

Super Cop Dante strikes again.

WTG, letting an old man beat you in a foot chase.

Super Cop Dante strikes again.

WTG, letting an old man beat you in a foot chase.

he's exhausted from his big Thanksgiving dinner Lulu whipped up! :lmao: :lmao:

I mean, who expected LARRY to have a car waiting with a driver ready to speed off?

I am so annoyed that the writers think we are idiots.. just becuase someone has a new face(mask) doesn't mean he has a new body... anna couldn't tell the dif. betweem faison's body and duke's? tracy had sex with newluke/fluke and couldn't tell the difference between his body and luke's? (and I DO mean his whole body! lol)

this is the one thing I hated about the movei Face Off with John Travolta and Nicholas Cage.. John Travolta's wife couldn't tell the difference?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter