• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The GH Official Thread Part 3

I am hoping Curtis stays with her yea yes I know she didn’t tell him he could be, but I don’t want him going back to Jordan

I agree, Heather didn't know Esme was in town until after the hook killings started. So either they will show she wasn't the original hook or they'll just forget the storyline doesn't connect and she will be the hook killer from the start.
I also thought it was anticlimactic with Mac and Jordon going into Wyndermere, no standoff, just walk in and arrest Heather and Heather just confesses to everything, so weird.
The only thing is does Ryan get away and we'll be dealing with where is Ryan storyline for a while.

I’m not buying Heather is the real hook killer. The writers made it seem like she didn’t know until recently that Esme was her kid so there isn’t a reason to hook Ava, the guy who witness against Esme etc

I was thinking that Heather being the hook killer from day one was a little too convenient. But I'm still at a loss for who it could be if it's not Heather. Soap writers like to forget details (like Heather not realizing that Esme is her daughter) so it's still possible that Heather has been the hook killer since day one. Or she's just being a copy cat and really only committed the last few.

Is it just me or does it seem like Heather trying to get Ava to kill Ryan so it will just be her Esme and little baby?
And Heather looked jealous and mad when Esme embraced Laura. Yea Heather Laura isn’t cray cray lol

It doesn’t make sense that Heather was the hook from the beginning. Before she knew Esme was her daughter, (and did she even know anything about the sex tape and plot to frame Trina?) what would be her motive for targeting Joss (but killing Brando who intervened), Diane, Oz, and Rory, then Joss again (this time getting Britt)? Really seems like the writers make it up as they go along, without any regard for tying the story together logically. :confused:

Why is no one looking for Nikolas or asking where he is? Seems like Laura has barely seen him since he and Ava split this last time, and you would think she’d be concerned for her son. And after witnessing the Spencer/Nik confrontation about custody of the baby, she’d expect Nik to stick around until the birth.

I feel sorry for Ava and Trina, both have been through so much lately. The whole thing with Dante, Sam and the Irish nanny seems kind of pointless. The last week or so has been good—nice break from Carly and the Corinthos clan.

I keep thinking Heather really has been avoiding killing anyone and even seemed to be trying to make sure Ryan didn't kill anyone. Wonder if she really killed Britt. Might be faking it all to get Esme off the "hook" because she believes Esme is the hook.

I thought Willow’s baby is big, but Esme’s baby is huge. Ace Prince? Or will it be Cassadine? Is she faking it or does she really have amnesia? :rolleyes:

I think Willow's "newborn" baby was actually holding her own bottle in one scene the other day. I know there are all kinds of "rules" when working with infants on set, but other shows seem to be able to cast much younger/smaller babies as newborns. A few pages back I commented that Willow's baby looked like she was 3 months old, but I've changed that opinion to be that these babies are closer to 6 months old. It's painful to watch as they don't look anything like newborns. I can't imagine how much joking is happening on the set when they have to do scenes with these newborns. I'm guessing they might actually have trouble getting them to just lay still and "act" like a newborn.

Would any of you let your newborn go "work" on a set? I doesn't bother me at all it. It could be money related too, it could cost more to get a new born on a set. After the wedding I could tell that the budgets are not what they used to be. Cheap dresses and not any special hair & make up, & not a lot of flowers.

I do think she really does have amnesia, but I also think she will get her memory back soon and not tell anyone.

I agree. And the reason I think she really does have amnesia is because of her reaction when she heard that Ryan had died. I think if she was faking it, she would have had a hard time holding back her emotions knowing that her father had died.

I just watched the entire week of episodes after getting home from a vacation. It was fun to be able to watch them all at once without having to wait a day in between!

I think Mac was the right person to be able to kill Ryan. While he tormented Ava and helped ruin her life, his obsession with her was more recent. Ryan became obsessed with Felicia many years ago and his very presence in the world has continued to torment her. Having Mac take him out was poetic justice.

Esme is slowly being redeemed by having amnesia. She suddenly comes off as a helpless victim. If the writers are trying to make her into a sympathetic character, they're doing a good job. But, they tossed in a little complication by having her name the baby Ace. Does that mean her memories are starting to spark? Perhaps. I think Laura and Kevin should take her and the baby in while she awaits trial. Laura is the grandmother and Kevin is the baby's great uncle. Big brother Spencer could come and go to check on his new sibling. Besides, Laura needs someone to nurture now that all three of her kids are out of the picture.

In terms of the giant newborn babies, I get that they have to use older babies for filming. They could at least wrap them up to hide their chunky little thighs. Newborns are never left uncovered in hospital nurseries like that. A bit of realism would help. It's like when my mom, the retired nurse, yells at the GH nurses, "Put those bed rails up! Your patient could fall! You should be fired!" :rotfl2:

I thought Nicholas said that he'd ask for a Paternity test when Esme's baby's born. I hope that Spencer demands one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter