The GH Official Thread Part 3

I've never seen so many sparkly dresses in one place. It looks like they used the exact same fabric for the black ones. Maxie's outfit is really tragic. If they wanted to dress her in pants, they could have done better than that!

The spoilers for today say, "Will Brooklyn be able to save Joss from the evil Linc?" Um, Brooklyn might be a badass, but Joss is right up there with her, if not more badass! She can handle that dude with her eyes closed. She could play the, "Did you know Sonny Corinthos used to be my step-father" card, but she won't even have to do that! The spoilers are funny.

Is it just me, or is the lipsyncing to the songs particularly bad this year?

Also, I've always noticed...that is such a small room for such a 'big event'. I think it's like 8 tables, maybe 10? A bit of standing room, and then a tiny stage. And there are very few 'background' characters at it...like, it's the big to-do for PC...the room and attendance should be about 10X bigger!

Also, I've always noticed...that is such a small room for such a 'big event'. I think it's like 8 tables, maybe 10? A bit of standing room, and then a tiny stage. And there are very few 'background' characters at it...like, it's the big to-do for PC...the room and attendance should be about 10X bigger!
I’ve been thinking that as well. The big social event and fundraiser in Port Charles, and the 60th anniversary this year! With formal attire, red carpet entrance and interviews, and it’s televised! Yet there’s only maybe 30 or 40 people at best, sitting at tiny tables. Maybe I missed her, but was Mayor Laura there?

I've never seen so many sparkly dresses in one place. It looks like they used the exact same fabric for the black ones. Maxie's outfit is really tragic. If they wanted to dress her in pants, they could have done better than that!
IMO, Maxie often dresses in an unflattering way and wears too much makeup. She needs a better stylist.

The scene with Valentin singing to Anna, and the two of them dancing was pretty cheesy (though I like them as a couple.) :rolleyes:

I've been wondering about Chase's father, Gregory, and his supposed "condition". I'm a few days behind, so maybe it's been announced, but do we know what he has? Anyone else suspect diabetes? I thought of that because when Alexis first found him slurring his words and acting drunk, he was holding a half consumed bottle of orange juice. I'm not diabetic, but I thought there was some condition related to diabetes which causes you to act that way, and it seems you need to immediately drink orange juice to get things back to normal. Does anyone know what that is? Whatever his problem is, it doesn't seem normal for him to treat it as such life threatening issue? Agree or not?

I'm not sure what is going on with him, but the way he is acting, it seems like he's terminal. I just can't believe they are going to dray the Willow bone marrow thing out even more, ugh.

So I guess the Willow drama will continue to drag on with Liesel being kidnapped :rolleyes:
So Gladys is setting Cody up because he's suspicious of her I'm assuming?

I am amazed that everyone is so nonchalant about Liesel missing.

Like, it's the Nurse's Ball...stuff ALWAYS happens there...it should be expected.
I've been wondering about Chase's father, Gregory, and his supposed "condition". I'm a few days behind, so maybe it's been announced, but do we know what he has? Anyone else suspect diabetes? I thought of that because when Alexis first found him slurring his words and acting drunk, he was holding a half consumed bottle of orange juice. I'm not diabetic, but I thought there was some condition related to diabetes which causes you to act that way, and it seems you need to immediately drink orange juice to get things back to normal. Does anyone know what that is? Whatever his problem is, it doesn't seem normal for him to treat it as such life threatening issue? Agree or not?
I was thinking Diabetes as well.
I'm pretty sure it is. Laura came home to the house being ransacked and Esme on the floor with Ace no where to be found.
Oh, yet another baby kidnapping plot. *yawn*

So Victor wants to take Spencer, Ace and Liesel on his little journey. Who even operates the Haunted Star now? Luke gave it to Lulu. I would assume Dante (who is still legally married to her) or Laura would have legal rights over it. Brit rented it for her party, so someone must be managing it. Do they not have security cameras or alarms installed that activate if someone breaks in? Even I get notified the second someone walks up to my front door with my little Ring camera! How has Victor been living there for several days and no one knew? And do they just leave the keys in the ignition? It seems like anyone can fire up the engines and take it for a joy ride. And why does Victor have to steal a yacht? Can't he afford one of his own?

I liked the scene when Lucy fell onto the stage. That was a fitting return for her! I'm sure Anna will survive the surgery, but it will be touch and go, as usual.

And another thing: after that deal with Jerry Jax yeses ago at metro court not to mention when Elizabeth was wigging out at the hotel. Why are the security cameras?

Loved the Bobbi flashbacks

Last edited:
Another storyline that leads to no where, Joss and Dex just have to keep their romance a secret from Sonny. He finds out and is a okay with it lol. Why did Sonny keep saying are you sure you want me to find Liesel, I mean it's not like he's going to kill good guys. She was obviously taken by bad guys.

Just also want to say Ace is just too cute, such an adorable baby.

Another storyline that leads to no where, Joss and Dex just have to keep their romance a secret from Sonny. He finds out and is a okay with it lol. Why did Sonny keep saying are you sure you want me to find Liesel, I mean it's not like he's going to kill good guys. She was obviously taken by bad guys.

Just also want to say Ace is just too cute, such an adorable baby.

The whole Liesl thing is weird. I was starting to wonder if Nina arranged for the kidnapping so she could "find" Liesl and have people think she's a hero for finding her just in time to save Willow's life. I'm not sure why Sonny kept asking Nina if she was *really* sure....unless he suspects that Nina is behind it and he will then find out that she truly *is* behind it and toss her to the curb which won't make her happy, of course.

And yes, I agree, Ace is soooo cute!! Or maybe I should say the "Aces" are so cute as I'm sure it's twins playing the role. Double cute!!

About Spencer (As my Grandmother used to say "He can put his shoes under my bed anytime!"), is anyone else really sad that he's headed down the wrong path, into trouble again, by aligning with Uncle Victor. I feel like screaming at the TV, "No, Spencer, No! Please don't do it!"

I knew Trina was going to be in that boat lol

I didn't figure it out until Joss looked at her phone and said, "Trina, where are you?" I was actually wondering if Victor was going to reveal that he had kidnapped Trina and brought her along to keep Spencer pacified. But when she was hiding behind a curtain, it became clear that she had unwittingly followed Spencer to the boat and now she's along for the ride.

So does Gladys really think framing Cody for theft will keep him quiet about her stealing from Sasha to pay her gambling debts? What would be his motivation to keep her secret now? All he has to do is spill the story about her exchanging Brando's garage to pay off her gambling debt to Selena. The cops could check that out easily enough. Who now has the deed to the garage? And where is the money? It's certainly not in Sasha's account. That's good enough motive for Gladys to have framed him. Besides, anyone could have dropped the bracelet in his pocket while his jacket was hung up. It's purely circumstantial. And we know that Mac has a soft spot for Cody (he feels that father/son connection even though he doesn't think it's true). Mac will get to the heart of it. Gladys needs to go to prison and Sasha needs to get control of her life back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter