The GH Official Thread Part 3

I'm sooooo looking forward to Nina's choices blowing up in her face. She and Sonny have been so "lovey dovey" for the last few weeks and we all know what that means in soap world. They'll be history by summer......unless the contracted writers redirect that entire storyline. So many variables involved....
I know I'm in the minority, but I really prefer Sonny with Nina. I've been watching since before he came on the show and he's never been this likable before. IMO. And it still irritates me that Nina is the witch for turning Drew and Carly in for something they actually did. watched the scene last night where Carly was all up in arms because Drew is on probation for 6 months. . You know, after being released early for something he was guilty of

I know I'm in the minority, but I really prefer Sonny with Nina. I've been watching since before he came on the show and he's never been this likable before. IMO. And it still irritates me that Nina is the witch for turning Drew and Carly in for something they actually did. watched the scene last night where Carly was all up in arms because Drew is on probation for 6 months. . You know, after being released early for something he was guilty of

While I do like the new "softer" Sonny, I just don't feel any chemistry between him and Nina. He's been with a lot of women over the years but this relationship is my least favorite. I actually think he and Carly have great chemistry (but I *really* loved the Brenda/Sonny/Jax love triangle story line many years ago). I find Nina to be a liar, manipulator, and just generally not a nice person unless there's some personal benefit or gain for her from being nice. And to me, she sounds so insecure and unsure about each word that comes out of her mouth every time she talks.

I'm sorry to see Tracy leave. I hope she is covering for a healthy, but hiding, Luke who at least attends his sister's memorial. Seems like something he would do. When Tracy returned, didn't they bring back the Ice Princes storyline without resolving it? No show does flashbacks better than GH. Bobbie's flashbacks will be sad.

Spinelli could retrieve the evidence against Charlotte. It is strange that he is a well-liked character who is, basically committing crimes. He and Maxie should reunite.

I'm sorry to see Tracy leave. I hope she is covering for a healthy, but hiding, Luke who at least attends his sister's memorial. Seems like something he would do. When Tracy returned, didn't they bring back the Ice Princes storyline without resolving it? No show does flashbacks better than GH. Bobbie's flashbacks will be sad.

Spinelli could retrieve the evidence against Charlotte. It is strange that he is a well-liked character who is, basically committing crimes. He and Maxie should reunite.

I would really love to see Spinelli & Maxie get back together.

I was thinking the same thing. You two committed a crime! You should be thankful he is out and now just has to do probation! Such entitlement, drives me crazy!
Agreed, but what about Sonny? How many crimes has he committed for which he was not held accountable? Valentine, Cyrus, Ava, Jason; so many in PC should be thankful for their quick jail time. Nina is a liar; Carly is too, so they cancel each other.

While I do like the new "softer" Sonny, I just don't feel any chemistry between him and Nina. He's been with a lot of women over the years but this relationship is my least favorite. I actually think he and Carly have great chemistry (but I *really* loved the Brenda/Sonny/Jax love triangle story line many years ago). I find Nina to be a liar, manipulator, and just generally not a nice person unless there's some personal benefit or gain for her from being nice. And to me, she sounds so insecure and unsure about each word that comes out of her mouth every time she talks.
Michael needs to tell Willow the truth, rather than blackmailing Nina. She needs to be exposed and held accountable. I am weary of all the secrets on this show and characters who use protecting others as their excuse to hide things. I loved the Brenda days.

Last edited:
Setting aside all of Nina's despicable traits, this actress makes Nina difficult to watch. Michael needs to tell Willow, though rather than blackmailing Nina. That never works on GH. I liked the Brenda days, too.

I agree. I think it's the way the actress portrays her that makes it so difficult for me to watch her..

Last edited:
Agreed, but what about Sonny? How many crimes has he committed for which he was not held accountable? Valentine, Cyrus, Ava, Jason; so many in PC should be thankful for their quick jail time. Nina is a liar; Carly is too, so they cancel each other.
But how many of those people turned the person who turned them in, into the evil one?

What makes me dislike Nina is that she purposely kept Sonny from his family when he had amnesia. She let his kids think he was dead, which was especially cruel for Donna and Avery. She did try to call Carly when she discovered that Sonny was alive. But Carly was rude so Nina hung up without saying anything. That was no reason to keep Sonny a secret. Nina could have called Michael at that point, or Dante or Jason. But she chose not to because Carly was mean to her. It was bratty behavior and she didn't deserve Sonny's forgiveness after he figured out who he was. It's true that Drew and Carly were guilty of insider trading, but Nina turned them in out of spite. She had no right to play "holier than thou" after what she did. My mom loves the Nina character. I can't stand her!

What makes me dislike Nina is that she purposely kept Sonny from his family when he had amnesia. She let his kids think he was dead, which was especially cruel for Donna and Avery. She did try to call Carly when she discovered that Sonny was alive. But Carly was rude so Nina hung up without saying anything. That was no reason to keep Sonny a secret. Nina could have called Michael at that point, or Dante or Jason. But she chose not to because Carly was mean to her. It was bratty behavior and she didn't deserve Sonny's forgiveness after he figured out who he was. It's true that Drew and Carly were guilty of insider trading, but Nina turned them in out of spite. She had no right to play "holier than thou" after what she did. My mom loves the Nina character. I can't stand her!
and Carly kept both Nina's daughters from her

Kind of odd that Anna would spend the night at Sonny’s place. Why not with Robert or Felicia and Mac? Since when are Anna and Sonny friends? Seems they’re setting up the story line for Sonny/Nina and Anna/Val to swap partners, LOL

So Eddie/Ned will regain his memory. Will he be torn between Lois and Olivia? Who knew the Q mansion was waterfront property?

I have a feeling we will find out that Nik is not Ace’s father…

So Eddie/Ned will regain his memory. Will he be torn between Lois and Olivia? Who knew the Q mansion was waterfront property?
I was thinking he will remember he is Ned, but at the point he is married to Lois, this way the Nina secret remains. I think that is what will happen since Tracey warned Olivia about Lois.

I was thinking he will remember he is Ned, but at the point he is married to Lois, this way the Nina secret remains. I think that is what will happen since Tracey warned Olivia about Lois.
I think there's a lake on the Q property.

I was actually thinking that Ned remembered Olivia when he saw her underwater. There was a certain look on his face before he fell unconscious. It seemed like he recognized her and was excited to see her. But now he's stuck underwater and Olivia might not be able to rescue him by herself. He'll probably end up in a coma and everyone will be on edge until he wakes up. I'm hoping that he wakes up as the regular Ned. This storyline has run it's course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter