The GH Official Thread Part 3

Did anyone else think Valentin was going to end up falling down the stairs when he and Anna were struggling in the stairwell? Glad he didn't.
Yea then little sociopath Charlotte would have been telling Laura she told her that Ana would “hurt” Valentin

Can Elizabeth go get lost?
Why did Anna have a gun on Halloween?
I go back and forth about Elizabeth. When she first joined the show she was a troublemaking teenager. They go back and forth with her character. Sometimes she is likable, sometimes not. I feel the actress is the same way. She relies heavily on her "Gram" when it comes to her kids, whom it seems they aged. Rachel Ames is 94 and Elizabeth can now afford other options and visit Gram for the pleasure of it. I am tired of her parade of men who come and go, as there could be more story for her. Lucky should be there helping instead.

two grown adults who don't have the common sense to shed heavy clothing before jumping in the lake. Olivia wouldn't have been able to drag his water logged jeans out of the water, let alone him in them

and two more professionally trained spies who don't have the common sense to not argue in a stairwell

I think there's a lake on the Q property.

I was actually thinking that Ned remembered Olivia when he saw her underwater. There was a certain look on his face before he fell unconscious. It seemed like he recognized her and was excited to see her. But now he's stuck underwater and Olivia might not be able to rescue him by herself. He'll probably end up in a coma and everyone will be on edge until he wakes up. I'm hoping that he wakes up as the regular Ned. This storyline has run it's course.
Ned woke up and recognized everyone. Watching Ned and Olivia in bed felt awkward, but that warm hug from Lois was nice. He was underwater forever! He remembered that Nina turned in Drew and wanted to tell the PCPD but Olivia insisted that he keep it to himself because everyone is happy? Please say it isn't true. Michael hears Wiley talk about Nina daily, watches Willow get closer, and he thinks it's a good idea to protect her from Nina's character. For goodness sake, get the truth out and move on to a new storyline.
I like Spencer's loyalty, feel he could be Ace's father, and Esme owes him gratitude for his shared parenting. She seems ill-prepared to be on her own, but Trina's oddly abrupt breakup could thrust Spencer and Esme together just in time for Nicholas' return.

Ned woke up and recognized everyone. Watching Ned and Olivia in bed felt awkward, but that warm hug from Lois was nice. He was underwater forever! He remembered that Nina turned in Drew and wanted to tell the PCPD but Olivia insisted that he keep it to himself because everyone is happy? Please say it isn't true.
Ridiculous! Has Olivia forgotten that Carly is her BFF? Yes, Carly and Drew were technically guilty (even though the deal never went through) but Nina acted out of spite not morality. I don't love Sonny with Nina. It doesn't seem natural. She doesn't really "get" his business and how all of the relationships work in it. Carly fits right in and knows how the system works. Carly didn't keep Nell from Nina as her daughter, she didn't know until she died. Yes, she kept the truth about Willow but we clearly know that was payback for keeping Sonny from not just Carly, but from his entire family. Has Olivia forgotten that too???? Crazy.

Ridiculous! Has Olivia forgotten that Carly is her BFF? Yes, Carly and Drew were technically guilty (even though the deal never went through) but Nina acted out of spite not morality.
Why does it matter what Nina's motivation was? Does that somehow negate Carly and Drew's guilt?

Why does it matter what Nina's motivation was? Does that somehow negate Carly and Drew's guilt?
Not at all as I stated, they were guilty. If Nina is so self righteous about what's right and what's wrong then why is she married to a mobster? She acted out of pure spite and didn't truly care about justice. She's so concerned about what is right and what is wrong yet she erased the proof of Charlotte entering Anna's room. They are all morally corrupt. So no, Nina shouldn't get away with it.

I think Esme is right to want to live on her own with Ace. Spencer just seems so entitled. I think he is more about controlling the situation than actually wanting to help raise his baby brother. He needs to get a job or take classes or something, and focus on his relationship with Trina, if he really cares about her.

Not at all as I stated, they were guilty. If Nina is so self righteous about what's right and what's wrong then why is she married to a mobster? She acted out of pure spite and didn't truly care about justice. She's so concerned about what is right and what is wrong yet she erased the proof of Charlotte entering Anna's room. They are all morally corrupt. So no, Nina shouldn't get away with it.
forgetting about Charlotte's video for a moment, What is she getting away with? Telling the truth? Did she have to go out of her way to turn them in? Of course not. But she's not the guilty one. Doesn't matter tho. We all know in the long run Carly pays for nothing. Willow almost died because of her and they all forgave her immediately, including Willow.

I think Esme is right to want to live on her own with Ace. Spencer just seems so entitled. I think he is more about controlling the situation than actually wanting to help raise his baby brother. He needs to get a job or take classes or something, and focus on his relationship with Trina, if he really cares about her.
Yea, I don't know who the writers are on this one, but it's ridiculous for Spencer to not want Esme to have her own life. He's the brother and no one said he couldn't see Ace on a regular basis. They just want something to break up Spencer and Trina and since Esme seems to be somewhat of a "good" girl now, they're surprisingly not using her to scheme, but for Spencer himself to implode his relationship with Trina. Weird way to go about it, IMO.

I don't like what they have done with Spencer. He was really growing on me after not liking him when he first came on and now I'm back to not liking him.

I also agree about Olivia asking Ned to be quiet. Why in the world do you want everyone being mad at your husband for something he didn't do? The whole thing is stupid. Two people know and neither is saying anything.

Are they setting it up for Bobbi to die and leave an inheritance to Carly? Maybe also an inheritance from Luke? So then she could buy back the Metro Court and still own the diner.

Are they setting it up for Bobbi to die and leave an inheritance to Carly? Maybe also an inheritance from Luke? So then she could buy back the Metro Court and still own the diner.
well they need to get her out of the Diner. it's ridiculous that we are supposed to buy she and her designer clothes are happy working there. Not that she's actually qualified to run the Metro Court but at least she looks like she belongs there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter