The GH Official Thread Part 3

The Franco character, although originated by and named after James Franco, was property of GH. They had RH take over the role after learning he could no longer play Todd Manning. Even though GH redeemed Franco by curing him of the brain tumor that caused his mass-murderous ways, they no longer wanted the association with James Franco. As I understand it, James Franco was accused of sexual misconduct by a student at a university where he was a guest professor. The ensuring scandal was enough for GH to want to disassociate the Franco name and the character's subsequent portrayer from the show. This was never formally announced or confirmed by GH or ABC, but was much-speculated as the reason for the Franco character's death.
I read that as well, but definitely seems to have been the wrong decision. I really love RH, but man GH just wasted sooo much talent.

I love RH too. I still feel they could have kept him as Franco, even with the scandal James Franco was going through. The character only went by Franco and honestly RH had made the role his, I had forgotten JF played him originally. With RH Franco had a key role in the plots, him and Elizabeth made an awesome couple. Liz and Finn honestly bore me to death.

Is the Medical examiner on today's show Barry Livingston (Ernie from My Three Sons)?

Anyone else catch Leo breaking character when the adults agreed on a definition for streaking?

Ok here some thoughts:
Did Cyrus new boss not google him so he known it to mess with him? Laura looked like for a moment she wanted to get up and help him.

Yuri: dang it he is my favorite extra actor!
Lois Mom glad to see her but glad she going lol.

Austin rip would have loved to see him and Ava be a real couple.

Quartermines: please just accept the Thanksgiving curse and plan to just have pizza forever lol.

I would loved to seen at least one last Thanksgiving scene at the end of Thanksgiving day instead of just in memory of Tyler Christopher.

Charlotte actually acts well at being a brainwashed teen lol

Just a few random rumors I've seen on various GH blogs/FB posts:

Laura Wright (Carly) made a comment on social media that filming last week was intense and exhausting. Not sue what that might have been about, but it could be that the whole Nina turning her and Drew in to the SEC becomes public knowledge. The episodes filmed last week should air some time in January.

Cameron Mathison has signed a multi-picture movie deal and will possibly be leaving GH. If he doesn't leave, he will need to take several leaves of absence to film his movies over the next few years.

Laura Wright (Carly) made a comment on social media that filming last week was intense and exhausting. Not sue what that might have been about, but it could be that the whole Nina turning her and Drew in to the SEC becomes public knowledge. The episodes filmed last week should air some time in January.

Cameron Mathison has signed a multi-picture movie deal and will possibly be leaving GH. If he doesn't leave, he will need to take several leaves of absence to film his movies over the next few years.
The deal is with Great American for tv and streaming. Those movies typically shoot over just 2 or 3 weeks so I wouldn't count on him leaving. He has done a lot of them previously.

I saw that too and just assumed it was just the Bobbi memorial stuff.

I was thinking too the scenes Carly Wright were talking about were shooting Bobbie's death.

It does look like that guy has his sights set on Carly.

The other day when Carly went outside to the homeless man and told him to come inside and ended up getting him some food, made me think of how Ruby was. I loved her character.

What?

I'm watching yesterday's show and Elizabeth just said to Jake "... medicine is not a science..."

What?

I'm watching yesterday's show and Elizabeth just said to Jake "... medicine is not a science..."
You know I thought that is what she said, but then I was like no, I had to have misheard. What the heck was that about. Did she misspeak the line and no one noticed? Maybe she was suppose to say medicine is not an exact science and forgot the exact part lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter