The GH Official Thread Part 3

Jason is supposed to reappear on March 4. It's been mentioned before that perhaps he's been brainwashed to kill Sonny and is actually behind the shootings. I think that's a decent theory.

I think Dex is just a red herring. Michael did transfer him a large sum of money, which Dex would be wise to keep in an offshore account as a safety measure. A mob flunky like him wouldn't likely make a ton of money, and should keep his domestic finances clean if he's going to keep working for Sonny. Sonny will torture Dex once again, but eventually let him go. Joss will find out and be incensed. Dex will ask her not to say anything so he can keep working for Sonny/Michael. It's a pattern that seems to keep repeating and is getting old...

That is very sad about your friend's husband. This plot must be tough for you to watch. 😮‍💨

It's definitely not my favorite storyline right now. I'm actually kind of glad they're dragging out the early stages....it's the later ones that will be really difficult to watch.

Tracy slayed me today with the line to Lucy that she has been on a relationship installment plan with Scotty lol.

And Carly, you don’t have to get into it with Nina because Drew wants to.

Wonder if Dex will come clean about working for Michael hence the money from the shell company?

Tracy slayed me today with the line to Lucy that she has been on a relationship installment plan with Scotty lol.

And Carly, you don’t have to get into it with Nina because Drew wants to.

Wonder if Dex will come clean about working for Michael hence the money from the shell company?

I think Dex will come clean about Michael which will start a whole new feud between Michael & Sonny. I'm starting to wonder if Brick is the informant...just a random thought. If it's him (I don't want it to be him), that would allow Jason to come back and take Brick's "job" and Dex could still be part of the organization. Fifteen more shows until Jason reappears....and please don't make his return be drawn out by only having him appear in shadows for 2 weeks. We all know he's returning, just let him walk in the door...kind of like he did when they made the announcement.

Did Carly know that Michael paid Dex money?

I think perhaps it could be Jason that paid Dex to watch out for Sonny and he told Carly about it.???????

I think perhaps it could be Jason that paid Dex to watch out for Sonny and he told Carly about it.???????

I seem to remember Michael and Carly having a conversation about paying Dex to keep an eye on Sonny. I could be wrong...I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday. :D

Yes, Carly and Michael have been paying Dex to keep an eye on Sonny. That's why Dex said it would hurt Sonny to find out, because then it would come out that at first Dex was there to get Sonny arrested, orchestrated by Michael.

Michael told Carly after the first payment and I think it was after the first hit on Sonny and Carly told Michael to have Dex “protect” Sonny
I could be wrong...I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday. :D
Lol this is me as well

So will Dex go back to work for Sonny? This is the second time he has threatened his life and some how I think Dex will be back working for him.

So will Dex go back to work for Sonny? This is the second time he has threatened his life and some how I think Dex will be back working for him.

I think after Sonny gets out of his feelings , he will want to keep Dex on. And I think Dex actually likes him.

So now Danny wanted to act up and Adam telling Dante that both she and Jason were into danger . Will Jason return to somehow save Danny if Danny starts to slide?

Why does Dex not even have a peep hole in his door or even a Ring Camera?

Blaze was so sweet with Kristina.

Watching Nina and Drew go at it is like watching a Sharktopus vs alligator movie lol. It is going to end really badly.

And no way about OJ.

Danny's drunken episode is definitely foreshadowing Jason's return. Dex would be smart to leave Port Charles right now. But I'm sure he'll relent and keep working for Sonny.

Why does Dex not even have a peep hole in his door or even a Ring Camera?

Blaze was so sweet with Kristina.

Watching Nina and Drew go at it is like watching a Sharktopus vs alligator movie lol. It is going to end really badly.

And no way about OJ.

I was wondering the same thing about Dex. Not only doesn't he have a peep hole, but he just opens the chain lock without even looking to see who's out there. It's so stupid and unrealistic.

Ugh you know they would every so often mention Olivia Jerome for her to end this way smh. I love a good female villain and was hoping she would be brought out.

I thought Olivia Jerome would be the female boss Austin and Mason always referred to, but since they are off the show, seems that whole storyline went no where.

So someone is trying to elimiate mob bosses. I suppose Selina Wu will be targeted soon as well.

Speaking of being targeted, didn't Michael once change his name to Quartermaine? Sonny adopted him years ago, so his legal name would be Corinthos. But am I recalling correctly that he changed it while he and Sonny were on the outs? I really think he would be wise to use Quartermaine instead of Corinthos. The other day Michael referred to Willow as "Nurse Corinthos" which just seems to put her in a bad spot. Her position as a nurse makes her visible to the public and she could easily be targeted with that name. It seems like she wouldn't want her kids walking around with the Corinthos name either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter