The GH Official Thread Part 3

I don’t know Olivia Jerome. She was on during my non-GH-watching period, LOL. Obviously was not close to Ava. What is the point of bringing up her death off-screen?

So did Dex leave Port Charles and the character is now presumably off the show? I missed a lot yesterday due to special news reports.

I don’t know Olivia Jerome. She was on during my non-GH-watching period, LOL. Obviously was not close to Ava. What is the point of bringing up her death off-screen?

So did Dex leave Port Charles and the character is now presumably off the show? I missed a lot yesterday due to special news reports.
Ava is supposed to be considerably younger than her two siblings ( the brother is also dead) She is supposed to have been a young child (and never mentioned at all) when Olivia and Julian were first on the scene in the '80's

Ava is supposed to be considerably younger than her two siblings ( the brother is also dead) She is supposed to have been a young child (and never mentioned at all) when Olivia and Julian were first on the scene in the '80's
Thanks. I was watching with Julian and remember that be owned the bar where Kristina now works (or did?) and was shot and killed by Sonny on a bridge.

Thanks. I was watching with Julian and remember that be owned the bar where Kristina now works (or did?) and was shot and killed by Sonny on a bridge.
this was after he came back from the dead. He and Olivia and their father were involved in the Duke and Anna storyline in the '80's. Olivia basically caused Anna to lose her child with Duke. She rigged an elevator to fall and maybe become electrified as well, I don't recall

that's exactly what he needs to do, come back and swear his allegiance to the man who already tried to kill him twice. Cause Sonny is a good man. sarcasm in full swing.
But I believe that Dex grew to care about him. And what can you really expect with a mob guy to not try and kill someone who he thinks betrayed him.
I’d like to see him back with Josslyn, heaven knows since she is Carly’s daughter what scheme she will get revenge on Sonny

But I believe that Dex grew to care about him. And what can you really expect with a mob guy to not try and kill someone who he thinks betrayed him.
I’d like to see him back with Josslyn, heaven knows since she is Carly’s daughter what scheme she will get revenge on Sonny
doesn't say much for Dex's intelligence/ Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...

I would rather he turn out to be someone's family and that somehow brings him back. I guess it's way too late to make him undercover law enforcement like we had speculated around the time Sonny was torturing him

doesn't say much for Dex's intelligence/ Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...

I would rather he turn out to be someone's family and that somehow brings him back. I guess it's way too late to make him undercover law enforcement like we had speculated around the time Sonny was torturing him

I read a rumor that Dex is Jason's son and Jason is the one who brings him back to Port Charles. :confused3

A little vent that I've been holding in for a few days. This storyline where Sonny takes Dex to the Pine Barrens...they made it seem like it was a few miles away from Port Charles. I believe PC is supposed to be located near Rochester, NY -- the town is also supposedly based on the town of Rochester. The Pine Barrens I'm aware of are on Long Island and in Southern NJ. Either one of those locations is about 5-6 hours away from the Rochester area. I know they never mention exactly where PC is, but they always seem to be close to Canada and they're definitely not close to NYC as they never drive there -- they always seem to fly or take a bus/train to get there. There's just no way they drove 5+ hours to take Dex to the Pine Barrens that day -- they made it seem like it was maybe 15-20 minutes away from PC. And Carley never would have made it there in time to stop Sonny from killing Dex. I know...Soap World....but they could at least make it a little more realistic as far as locations. Vent over.

Just thought of something, didn't Sam lose Sonny's baby, could Dex be that baby? Another child of Sonny's that he tortured and/or shot.

I just read an article from early February, where people asked if he was ill, but said that no illness has been reported. He is 77, so could it just be his voice getting older along with everything else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter