The Girls Thread!! Woot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyssa do you really miss talking about your period and other nasty girl problems...lol

Suscribble.

I miss the original Girl's Thread. :sad:
OMG! Me too! I was rereading the original Girls Thread last night and I was all sad. lol Those were some good times!

hola chicas

um...how do i change the name of the thread??
Uhm. I think there should be something on the top of the page...not quite sure. I've only changed a title once and I kinda forget where I went to change it...

Alyssa do you really miss talking about your period and other nasty girl problems...lol

Tom, that's what the girl's thread was all about? xD Hahahha.
Now it's just another random thread. :/

OMG! Me too! I was rereading the original Girls Thread last night and I was all sad. lol Those were some good times!

Mhmmm! hahahah.
I remember the t-shirt I made :teeth:

Tom, that's what the girl's thread was all about? xD Hahahha.
Now it's just another random thread. :/

Mhmmm! hahahah.
I remember the t-shirt I made :teeth:

:lmao: The t-shirts!! I forgot about them!!

And Tom, don't you miss being an Honorary Wee-wee?? :rotfl:

I miss the Girl's Thread/Team VJJ too. =( And yes, I do miss talking about nasty girl problems. :p

Oh my gosh, I am craving chocolate sooo bad right now! (PMS much???)
But I'm gonna be good and stay in my room and not go down to the vending machines and buy a Hershey's bar...

Not that I posted a lot to begin with, but I do miss it.
Wayyyy back before the original original girls thread was closed, I used to post on it all the time.
And actually talk about those sorta problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter