The Good Luck Fairy finally found me!

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
This isn't Disney related...but it's the best news I've had since our last trip to WDW.
First.... my boyfriend and I bought a house on Saturday and got it for what the real estate agent said "a steal"! Seems they took our offer to the family and mentioned Ryleigh. They took the offer without looking at the others. Reason.... they have a disabled child who is now 20. They have lived in the house for 20 years and wanted it to go to a special family. Their son has done very well there and the neighbors are very accepting of differences as are the kids... so they wanted to spread some good fortune to us.
It is in Toronto... in the Bloor West Village area... Runnymede/ Annette.
Then... to my surprise.... he proposed! Looks like Ryleigh is gonna have a new home and a real dad after 6.5 yrs of life! I am sooo happy, excited and still in shock. Date is set for next May... but :( he said "No Disney Honeymoon!"...... oh well, wouldn't wanna go without Ryleigh anyhow!
Still waiting to see if she'll get a wish trip!

On your new house and your upcoming nuptials!

Hey maybe he'll change his mind, and you'll get the Disney Honeymoon!

You'll love the area.

Congrats again!

Congratulations! Maybe he would agree to a Disney familymoon! ;) Then Ryleigh would be along, too! Congratulations again!

Congratulations!!! Such wonderful news.:D

Congratulations on your home purchase as well as your engagement. I know the area you're moving to and it's great (I have 2 cousins who live in the same area...one owns the Windergarden store on Annette...check it out...she has gorgeous stuff). I'm in real estate and it always makes me feel so good to find the perfect home for my clients. I'm sure your agent is happy he/she could help you find what sounds like the perfect place for you to live.

As for the Disney Honeymoon...you still have a year to work on it ;) ;).

Congrats on both your egagement and purchase of the house!! That is such exciting news!! Think of all the fun you will have planning over the next year!
Grover in Winnipeg
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

This is wonderful news! Congrats! Sandra

I'm so happy for you. A special home, & a special man/dad for two extra extra special ladies: Suzanne & Ryleigh
Congratulations!

Wendy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter