The Great Post Wasters Revival of 2013

I fail too much. Wayyyyy too much. Although, I guess making a fool of myself and laughing it off was a good way to start senior year... :confused3

I fail too much. Wayyyyy too much. Although, I guess making a fool of myself and laughing it off was a good way to start senior year... :confused3

I'm sorry. Life is really hard, especially after all the crap you go through, but things get beter in the future. If you ever want to talk, I'm here. :)

Lol don't say that Silv, it won't make you a lot of friends around here. I haven't gotten around to watching it, but a lot of people here love it.

I'm sorry. Life is really hard, especially after all the crap you go through, but things get beter in the future. If you ever want to talk, I'm here. :)

Thanks! I actually didn't mean to make that sound upset! I mean, it's weird, because usually what happened would have made me wanna hide all embarrassed, but actually I laughed it off immediately! It was just a wardrobe malfunction at senior pictures....that's makes it not sound too bad. Anyway, yeah. Lol. It happened that most of the people there were my friends so it was all good!

IM JOINING IN! ... because I have no friends on here :rotfl:

Welcome!

Thanks! I actually didn't mean to make that sound upset! I mean, it's weird, because usually what happened would have made me wanna hide all embarrassed, but actually I laughed it off immediately! It was just a wardrobe malfunction at senior pictures....that's makes it not sound too bad. Anyway, yeah. Lol. It happened that most of the people there were my friends so it was all good!

Oh, ok lol. I'm glad you're fine. :)

523580_550773868272209_1939903938_n.jpg

I also have no friends on here....so, I guess I'll join if that's okay. Yeah, I'm pretty new on here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter