The Great Post Wasters Revival of 2013

Thank you everyone, now the spectromagic song will be stuck in my head, making me sad all day.
:(

I just looked at this. I died a little.

Agreed. EVERY TIME, I see it, I always break down near the end. (Just like Spectro)

YES. Come to think of it, we all do.

Exactly. MSEP disappointed me when I first saw it because I didn't get the same feels from it. Plus, SM was just so much better....maybe they've destroyed SM in the hopes of making an even better parade, and that's why they're using MSEP? At least, that's my hopes.

That's me, it's only when I'm really, really upset or in pain that you'll get a tear out of me. I'm quick to anger though.

Same here! I get emotional, but usually don't cry. Come to think of it, the first time I was really close to crying....was the last time I saw SM.... :(

I just looked at this. I died a little.

Exactly. MSEP disappointed me when I first saw it because I didn't get the same feels from it. Plus, SM was just so much better....maybe they've destroyed SM in the hopes of making an even better parade, and that's why they're using MSEP? At least, that's my hopes.

Same here! I get emotional, but usually don't cry. Come to think of it, the first time I was really close to crying....was the last time I saw SM.... :(

FEELS EVERYWHERE IN THIS POST GHGAHJFHFWEJFEFHSHJGHJ

But really, I do like MSEP, but it just doesn't have the same emotional factor that Spectro or Wishes, or any other nighttime show in WDW has. In fact, I'm convinced the only reasons they brought back MSEP were because of World of Color (Which I haven't seen yet, since I've never been to DL), and to please the hardcore Nostalgia WDW fanboys. I'm all for Nostalgia, but not when it's only supposed to appear for a limited time, and not overstay it's welcome. (Although I am all for nostalgic WDW shirts/logos) on property.

Speaking of nighttime entertainment with emotional factors: Has anyone ever heard of that ill-fated Light Magic parade that was in DL for a couple months? I REALLY felt like it had potential to be something amazing, but sadly, that was not the case.

tumblr_mp2gvmjWUS1s9c0p7o1_500.gif

FEELS EVERYWHERE IN THIS POST GHGAHJFHFWEJFEFHSHJGHJ

But really, I do like MSEP, but it just doesn't have the same emotional factor that Spectro or Wishes, or any other nighttime show in WDW has. In fact, I'm convinced the only reasons they brought back MSEP were because of World of Color (Which I haven't seen yet, since I've never been to DL), and to please the hardcore Nostalgia WDW fanboys. I'm all for Nostalgia, but not when it's only supposed to appear for a limited time, and not overstay it's welcome. (Although I am all for nostalgic WDW shirts/logos) on property.

Speaking of nighttime entertainment with emotional factors: Has anyone ever heard of that ill-fated Light Magic parade that was in DL for a couple months? I REALLY felt like it had potential to be something amazing, but sadly, that was not the case.

Meh. I just wish we could get SM back.

Also, on a random note. I really hate my temper. I get called out for a negative comment in the MM and go off. .___. I hate my temper. I'm like, way too Donaldish for my own good. :sad2:

Also, on a random note. I really hate my temper. I get called out for a negative comment in the MM and go off. .___. I hate my temper. I'm like, way too Donaldish for my own good. :sad2:

I know how you feel....nearly every day. :/

I know how you feel....nearly every day. :/

Same! Like I have to warn people all the time about my temper. I'm in band at school, and with the heat and everything during band camp it gets worse. I remind people a few times not to mess with my temper. One girl decided to mess with it last year. Let's just say, the rest of my section know not to mess with my temper. No, I didn't hurt her. I'm too nice. I was tempted though. But I almost broke my clarinet and lunged at her a few times and instead cursed under my breath and stood there with a weird look on my face (I do that when I'm trying to calm down). But yeah. I've even asked my mom about Anger Management before. :/

Same! Like I have to warn people all the time about my temper. I'm in band at school, and with the heat and everything during band camp it gets worse. I remind people a few times not to mess with my temper. One girl decided to mess with it last year. Let's just say, the rest of my section know not to mess with my temper. No, I didn't hurt her. I'm too nice. I was tempted though. But I almost broke my clarinet and lunged at her a few times and instead cursed under my breath and stood there with a weird look on my face (I do that when I'm trying to calm down). But yeah. I've even asked my mom about Anger Management before. :/

I get really pissed VERY easily, so I'm a very angry guy sometimes. Like I shout, curse, etc, and it really isn't right for me.

I get really pissed VERY easily, so I'm a very angry guy sometimes. Like I shout, curse, etc, and it really isn't right for me.

Same. I went through a hard time my freshman year and my temper was worse. Actually, all of my emotions were worse. I cussed all the time...blah blah blah. It was bad. I've gotten a lot better about my cussing, yelling, wanting to break things...but my temper is still VERY bad when it gets set off. For some people, it's a heck of a lot easier too. I'm generally a funny person, very sarcastic and joking, but sometimes people piss me off by taking something wrong or making a comment that just sets me off. Maybe we should go to Anger Management together? Lol :P

I just started reading all this stuff and now I'm sad because I wanted to see SM on my next trip :(:(:(

Same. I went through a hard time my freshman year and my temper was worse. Actually, all of my emotions were worse. I cussed all the time...blah blah blah. It was bad. I've gotten a lot better about my cussing, yelling, wanting to break things...but my temper is still VERY bad when it gets set off. For some people, it's a heck of a lot easier too. I'm generally a funny person, very sarcastic and joking, but sometimes people piss me off by taking something wrong or making a comment that just sets me off. Maybe we should go to Anger Management together? Lol :P

I'm actually pretty much that way now, sans the breaking things lol. But yeah, anger management sounds like a good idea. :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter