The Great Post Wasters Revival of 2013

IM GOING TO DISNEY IN 2 DAYS:banana::banana::banana:

that will be all.

Lucky! I don't get to go till next summer for my grad trip.
Monsters was really good

I want to see it again. Mini Mike was soooo cute.
I'm actually pretty much that way now, sans the breaking things lol. But yeah, anger management sounds like a good idea. :P

Let's go! Lol Yeah, most of my close friends know not to mess with my temper. Although, for them I'd restrain it, but still.
I believe I'm getting the hang of instagram. Does anyone have one?

I do! pnfsbpjmserpbnoimfdbn I'm addicted. Although, I don't post pictures like 24/7. I don't too often actually lol

Hey..? Long time no see, literally.

Hey! (Except for the fact that I see you on Twitter and Instagram nearly every day. :P)

Let's go! Lol Yeah, most of my close friends know not to mess with my temper. Although, for them I'd restrain it, but still.

Yeah, my friends, and aunt honestly don't know how to understand my temper, which makes things worse for me.

Yeah, my friends, and aunt honestly don't know how to understand my temper, which makes things worse for me.

I remember asking my mom for a can and hammer to help let my frustration out. She said she didn't want me to get violent....so instead I turned to cussing and stuff. Also, after I'm REALLY mad for a while and calm down, I get depressed. My mom now thinks I need to be on meds for depression. :sad2: My dad just keeps denying I have anger issues.
I wish. I don't even have an Ipod!

It's best you don't. Wayyyyy too addicting. Instagram, not the Ipod.

I remember asking my mom for a can and hammer to help let my frustration out. She said she didn't want me to get violent....so instead I turned to cussing and stuff. Also, after I'm REALLY mad for a while and calm down, I get depressed. My mom now thinks I need to be on meds for depression. :sad2: My dad just keeps denying I have anger issues.

To be honest, I really don't think violence solves anything, so it's pretty obvious I'm a pacifist. But yeah, all that stuff just really sucks.

To be honest, I really don't think violence solves anything, so it's pretty obvious I'm a pacifist. But yeah, all that stuff just really sucks.

Well I don't think violence does either, but, idk. I usually have to use something like a stress ball or something to help. I can't hold my anger in well without getting depressed generally. But everyone has different ways of venting anger too. But yeah, it really does suck.

Omg, I didn't even know there was a new thread! Well I'm here now so off to catch up... :)

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Well I don't think violence does either, but, idk. I usually have to use something like a stress ball or something to help. I can't hold my anger in well without getting depressed generally. But everyone has different ways of venting anger too. But yeah, it really does suck.

Yeah, I know. :/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter