The Great Post Wasters Revival of 2013

Well I was walking in my house and the troll from Harry Potter showed up. Then he started smashing everything and that we had to move. Then we could no longer go to Disney. Then my older cousin sent me a freaky message about the balance of life and I fell down a black hole into a land of disturbing creatures.
Then there were all these trolls and goblins there. They're gross and I have no idea what happened next. I pretty much blacked out in my own dream. Suddenly, there was this massive brid that flew over the sun, covering it up so the world was plunged into darkness. I seriously have no idea how all of it is connected.

Well I was walking in my house and the troll from Harry Potter showed up. Then he started smashing everything and that we had to move. Then we could no longer go to Disney. Then my older cousin sent me a freaky message about the balance of life and I fell down a black hole into a land of disturbing creatures.
Then there were all these trolls and goblins there. They're gross and I have no idea what happened next. I pretty much blacked out in my own dream. Suddenly, there was this massive brid that flew over the sun, covering it up so the world was plunged into darkness. I seriously have no idea how all of it is connected.

Lol wow...sounds like my dreams. I rarely dream, but when I do, they're completely weird and make no sense. Like, a few nights ago I dreamed that my mom took me to Disneyland for the first time. Well as soon as we got there we waited in line so she could get an ice cream cone. After she got it we were walking up a bridge and I wasn't paying attention and I walked off the edge of a broken part and fell in mud. For some reason I was pushing a wheelchair and it went with me. Well, I got the wheelchair back on the bridge then climbed back up. When I got back up, I started to walk to my mom and fell off again. Then when I went to get back up, I ran into a random dude who was going fishing. I apologized then finally caught up to my mom. I told her I hated Disneyland and never wanted to go back and that I wanted to leave. Then I started daydreaming about Daniel Radcliffe. It was weird.

Lol wow...sounds like my dreams. I rarely dream, but when I do, they're completely weird and make no sense. Like, a few nights ago I dreamed that my mom took me to Disneyland for the first time. Well as soon as we got there we waited in line so she could get an ice cream cone. After she got it we were walking up a bridge and I wasn't paying attention and I walked off the edge of a broken part and fell in mud. For some reason I was pushing a wheelchair and it went with me. Well, I got the wheelchair back on the bridge then climbed back up. When I got back up, I started to walk to my mom and fell off again. Then when I went to get back up, I ran into a random dude who was going fishing. I apologized then finally caught up to my mom. I told her I hated Disneyland and never wanted to go back and that I wanted to leave. Then I started daydreaming about Daniel Radcliffe. It was weird.

That is one intense dream, lol. Believe it or not, I swear that the weird dreams were given to me by a friend of mine who has them all the time. Seriously, one time it was so weird we had the exact same dream on the same night.

That is one intense dream, lol. Believe it or not, I swear that the weird dreams were given to me by a friend of mine who has them all the time. Seriously, one time it was so weird we had the exact same dream on the same night.

I've had that happen too! I don't remember what it was or who it was with but yeah.

I'm going to see Sea of Monsters with a friend I haven't seen all summer and I've barely talked to her for months. I'm debating whether or not that was a good decision.

I HAVE PERFECTED MY AMERICAN ACCENT. I am now on my way to (princess preferably) character performer auditions for DCP Fall Advantage 2017!!

So a dream about Disney sounds great, but in mine last night was about leaving WDW to go home. :o It was painful.

Have a great trip Tyler!

So a dream about Disney sounds great, but in mine last night was about leaving WDW to go home. :o It was painful.

Have a great trip Tyler!

Right! My going to Disney dreams usually consist of us either getting lost or not being able to do certain things.

disneygirl520 said:
Right! My going to Disney dreams usually consist of us either getting lost or not being able to do certain things.

Ugh how annoying, mine are similar. I wish we'd have nice Disney dreams!

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. As for Disney dreams, I've had plenty weird ones, and some actually creepy. Some even involve me being in one part of Disney, then somehow ending up home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter