The Guilty Pleasure Rides Poll

What is your favourite Guilty Pleasure Ride/Attraction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shanbo

Mouseketeer
I recently did a thread just asking what were everyone's favourite Guilty Pleasures.

So I decided to do a poll on some of the answers mentioned.

Some answers mentioned I have left out of the poll because I think they are either genuinely good attractions like "Living with The Land" and "The People Mover"... or they are classics like "The Enchanted Tiki Room" and "Carousel of Progress".

I hope this is okay.

I've made it for TWO choices above.

Last edited:
I've only done a handful of the options, but I enjoyed the Grand Fiesta! It was a good break with a short line. And while I've never visited the island in MK, I've been to the one in DL dozens of times and that's always fun. :) No guilt here, either!

Wow, almost 30 minutes in and Gran Fiesta has taken an early lead.

2 others are hot on it's tail though.

I recently did a thread just asking what were everyone's favourite Guilty Pleasures.

So I decided to do a poll on some of the answers mentioned.

Some answers mentioned I have left out of the poll because I think they are either genuinely good attractions like "Living with The Land" and "The People Mover... or they are classics like "The Enchanted Tiki Room" and "Carousel of Progress".

I hope this is okay.

I've made it for TWO choices below.

Yeah, I think Philharmagic is too good an attraction to be on this list. No reason to feel guilty loving that one.

I voted for Philharmagic & Gran Fiesta Tour. It's kitschy but for our family, no visit to WS is complete without it.

Yeah, I think Philharmagic is too good an attraction to be on this list. No reason to feel guilty loving that one.

I voted for Philharmagic & Gran Fiesta Tour. It's kitschy but for our family, no visit to WS is complete without it.

I've never done it, but people have said it was dated now.
I think it might be too good for the list by the poll results though.

I guess it fits the guilty theme a little though. It doesn't seem like something to openly enjoy to non-dissers.

That was my thinking for the original thread.
I can defend some a lot to my friends who don't have the Disney fandom in them, but Stitch's is very difficult to defend, even though I know it's bad.

Another person who refuses to apologize for Stitch, I just love the little guy and his ride. My other vote is for Country Bears Jamboree but I have a reason I was born in the South and the music they play reminds me of the music my parents actually played.

Gran Fiesta Tour will always have a special place in my heart. As crazy as this may sound, it was my first ever ride at Disney World! My first trip to Disney World was for my honeymoon two years ago. We stayed in the Epcot area and had an early lunch scheduled at San Angel Inn on our first day. Since we were right there we decided to go on the ride and now it's a tradition for us to ride that ride first on all of our trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter