• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread ~ 2012: The Year of More Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love James' new profile pic on twitter. So perfect~

I just think his haircut suits him so much better.

Oh and I haven't grown in the past year, I'm still 5'4" and I can only read the first three lines on the e chart thing, well really I can barely read the third, so I'm pretty much blind yet I refuse to wear my glasses

529225363.jpg

DIDNEY WORL!!!

"When we as teens or even young adults are feeling feelings"

actually despise this sentence

"Research your favorite musician or musical artist of today. Create a concise presentation that shares what you’ve learned. Research the artist's birthplace and childhood, influences along the way that led to the artist's career, accomplishments, and any other interesting trivia. Use the Internet to aid in your search, but be sure to cite your sources."

you are going to regret this

"Informational newsletter – pretend that you are honoring your chosen artist. Create a handout for members of the audience to receive at a live awards dinner so they can read all about the artist."

think i'm going to go with this option.

TO WIKIPEDIA

I feel like i've been ignoring the dis

our school is finally getting block scheduling. hooray.

omg

since i get out of school early this year,my parents were thinking about going to disney in june!

tumblr_m0hsj2qcMb1qb7a58.gif

"On average, people who complain live longer -- Releasing this tension increases immunity and boosts their health."

well then i should live forever

"Heavy Facebook users tend to receive lower grades in school, are more narcissistic, and are more likely to have low self-esteem."

lies

"There are three things the human brain cannot resist noticing -- They are food, attractive people and danger."

this actually explains so much

"Studies show that blue-eyed individuals study more effectively and tend to perform better on exams than dark-eyed people."

true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter