The Hangout Thread ~ Cargan is #flawless :~)

It's not fair how three of the best teams are all in the same division. Can we seperate the Yankees, Tampa, and Boston so us three can go to the play offs and actually make it interesting?

Now that I see how far ahead in the standings the Yankees are...

Go team with the annoying cowbells and the horrible ballfield!

You need to be watching out for the Angels too though, they're sneaking up trying to grab that wild card.

I went to a Sox Rays game 2 weeks ago, the cowbells are worse in person, people behind me kept ringing it right in my ear...

I went to a Sox Rays game 2 weeks ago, the cowbells are worse in person, people behind me kept ringing it right in my ear...

Yep, all I heard were cowbells when we went to Tampa for the Yankees game in July. Somebody was saying how fans only come out when TB's playing the Yankees or the Red Sox. So lucky us, that must be when it's the worst.

It's not fair how three of the best teams are all in the same division. Can we seperate the Yankees, Tampa, and Boston so us three can go to the play offs and actually make it interesting?

I want the Sox to be part of the west, way easier to get in the playoffs.

Yep, all I heard were cowbells when we went to Tampa for the Yankees game in July. Somebody was saying how fans only come out when TB's playing the Yankees or the Red Sox. So lucky us, that must be when it's the worst.

Its true, probably because those are the only games worth watching.

Today was Little Kid day for my school's spirit week, I brought a light up duck and got the extra credit for doing something for spirit week in History... amazing how many people came in pajamas.

My classes theme is Rome... the other 3 classes have such a better theme, I wanna trade with the Seniors and get the future.

How come when I don't want the Yankees to win, they do?

4-2 in the bottom of the 8th, Yankees.

I can never count on Tampa Bay.

I hear that tomorrow is an important day

...but I can't wait for Saturday it will be the best day ever. I need to decide what to wear omg. We'll be at the ice rink so it'll be cold so I can pick a winter outfit :DDD

tc? even though i'll just be writing my paper xD

I hear that tomorrow is an important day

...but I can't wait for Saturday it will be the best day ever. I need to decide what to wear omg. We'll be at the ice rink so it'll be cold so I can pick a winter outfit :DDD

tc? even though i'll just be writing my paper xD

omg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter