The Hangout Thread ~ Don't Look Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have multiple piercings and I'm planning on getting more. I'm deathly afraid of shots. Haha. Ear piercings barely hurt at all. :P

Oh gosh, shots are not my friends! I can't even watch it going on. I doubt if I ever outgrow it! lol Once I had to get a shot in my toe.....one of the worst experiences of my life. My cheer coach won't let me get my ears pierced, unless it's summer. Its sorta stupid. My friends say the sound of the gun is worse than the actual thing.

Oh gosh, shots are not my friends! I can't even watch it going on. I doubt if I ever outgrow it! lol Once I had to get a shot in my toe.....one of the worst experiences of my life. My cheer coach won't let me get my ears pierced, unless it's summer. Its sorta stupid. My friends say the sound of the gun is worse than the actual thing.

...a shot in your toe?

tumblr_ltji4zkwfr1r3v6elo1_250.gif

tumblr_ltji4zkwfr1r3v6elo2_500.gif

haha yes

tumblr_lthk2iiSLH1qa9hrho1_500.png

UGLIEST. GIRL. EVER.~~

OKAY, SO NOW I NEED TO LOOK AT A CUTE PIC OF CARLOS TO GET THAT IMAGE OUT OF MY MIND. :D

Well, the kind I have seen are in a roll with each piece of cookie dough already cut into the cookie shape with the design on it.

So it's not a sort of powder you add water, milk, etc. to. It's pre-made, and you cut them out? That's a bit lazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter