The Hangout Thread ~ Don't Look Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
twilight-disney.jpg

Royal role call
The Disney princess parade London event starts at the Queen's Gate Lodge and features special appearances from Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine, Mulan, Pocohontas, Snow White and Tiana, as well as Rapunzel. The best place to watch the parade is along Mount Walk, where fans can see the princesses make their way along the route in horse drawn carriages.

...I hope this isn't going to be crowded. I'm already planning to get there about an hour before it starts to make sure I have somewhere to watch it.

aBook is the new book that rewrites the book on writing books.

I've realised something about Avatarland. How are we supposed to walk around Pandora anyway. The whole reason they needed avatars in the first place was because the air was toxic to humans.

tumblr_lrwefx9Wej1qeeagco2_500.gif

I don't think I've heard "Paralyzed." Maybe I have. Idk. But, one thing is for sure......James will look fiinnnee in that music video. :-)

I got paid 20 dollars for baby-sitting

We watched Phineas and Ferb and I discussed Harry Potter with the genius 9-year-old.

I wish I could be paid for having fun more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter