• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread ~ Don't Look Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

"hey blahblahblah painted the rock for blahblahblahs bday... can u make sure she looks at it when y'all drive by in the morning?"

omg i'm not going to remember! and if im like "HEY LOOK AT THE ROCK IT" it's going to be obvious.

tumblr_ln5x9yn3qt1qdoc8no1_500.jpg

omg okay this is beyond cool
we're officially the coolest graduating year

One of the members of the clarinets is bringing candy corn to the game.

I love our group. <3

My good friend went to London this past summer and she told me she met the doctor, david tennan? and she met some chick from doctor who too. and she met the rorie guy too. and i was like "omg i know people who talk about that show every waking moment" and she got pictures with them

My good friend went to London this past summer and she told me she met the doctor, david tennan? and she met some chick from doctor who too. and she met the rorie guy too. and i was like "omg i know people who talk about that show every waking moment" and she got pictures with them

I know a girl in band that's in London right now.

Our lives are made in these small hours
These little wonders, these twists and turns of fate
Time falls away but these small hours
These small hours still remain

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter