• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread ~ Don't Look Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney confirm the timeframe of the first attractions of the new Fantasyland to open including the Dumbo move

WDWMagic.com

Disney have now confirmed the timeline for the first of the new Fantasyland attractions to open.

First up, Dumbo will close in its current location in early 2012 and will move to take up position next to its twin in the new Storybook Circus land. The new double Dumbo experience will open later in 2012, complete with indoor queue with interactive experiences. This confirms that the existing Dumbo ride will be part of the new Fantasyland, as there was much speculation as to whether an entire new ride system would be used instead.

Opening in early 2012 will be "The Great Goofini", which is the rethemed Barnstormer attraction, and the completely rebuilt Fantasyland train station.

It's a shame they're not opening one side of Dumbo while they close and build the other one. But opening The Great Goofini seems like a good idea, to redirect the little kids somewhere (and it's not like there's a lack of spinning rides in the parks).

uhitnjegrhtji3gwehtoji PEOPLE SUCK. Stop trying to tell me how to live my life, dumbasterisks.

tumblr_lsczakoL9N1qeeagco1_250.gif
tumblr_lsczakoL9N1qeeagco2_250.gif

tumblr_lsczakoL9N1qeeagco3_500.gif

Now what do you guys do in the rain? Something fun?
Logan: Well, my friend Carlos here does a little something.
Carlos: Yeah, yeah a little puddle stomping, you know? You see a big puddle and you wanna make it go crazy so— Logan, let’s try this. Ready? 1, 2, 3—
Logan and Carlos: WAH!

omg they are too cute.....gahhhh

wow was that really necessary? that makes me so mad, you don't need to call me, I know y'all are all together and I'm not with you like always, but you don't need to be rude or mean about it.

popcorn, hot chocolate, dance moms, and chachacha > them

wow was that really necessary? that makes me so mad, you don't need to call me, I know y'all are all together and I'm not with you like always, but you don't need to be rude or mean about it.

I'm sorry about that! D: People suck sometimes e.e

I couldn't go to my football game tonight because I'm still sorta sick. I didn't wanna get worse, since I go to WDW in a week.

lol I don't wanna be the downer, but these two boys on one of my rps want to go out, but I don't want them to because when they break up, things will be awkward in the rp because their characters are important. OMG WHAT WOULD BE WORSE IS IF THEY WANTED THEIR CHARACTERS TO DATE. NO KENLOS. NO.

wait, DANCE MOMS IS ON???

*must...get...to....tv.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter