The Hangout Thread ~ Don't Look Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fred is better than Fred 2...but I still like both.

I saw some of Fred 2 the other night. I'm not really much of a fan as I was the first one. It feels weird though that they replaced Jennete McCurdy with Danellia Monet, but it's still good.

I saw some of Fred 2 the other night. I'm not really much of a fan as I was the first one. It feels weird though that they replaced Jennete McCurdy with Danellia Monet, but it's still good.

I think Danellia Monet looks too old for the part. Honestly, none of them look like they are in middle school, IMO.
They made a Fred 2? What is the world coming to?

Yeah, a Halloween one! I was so anti-Fred until I watched it, and then I laughed myself to death.

I had to buy one of those bubble-in scantron sheets today. The boy working at the book store omg. He was being all flirty with me, and when he went to use the scanning thing on the register, it wasn't turned on. He was so awkward and embarrassed omg. I kinda felt bad for him.

Previews, previews are fun.
I%20lied.jpg

i've been grounded for two weeks, but my parents just gave me back my phone! i still can't drive my car, but i can talk to my friends now! <33
so happyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter