The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Hang

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m09z9tpTy21r5pjf4o1_500.gif

I wish I was Eleanor, not because she's dating Louis but because she's drop dead gorgeous and how could anyone even think about not liking her like she's perfect

1delouis-1.jpg

so much sass.

i was playing Sims last night and i made my male sim marry this sim woman and then i killed her because i no longer needed her but i think the game thinks they're still married because his memories say he's still in a relationship with her and he constantly has the option to confess to cheating with his current girlfriend.

moral of the story: for the sims, not even death can part them.

I would like to say that within the last day I have listened to Call Me Maybe and Boyfriend at least 150 times each.

My mom thinks I am having boy drama right now. Sure sure. Even if it was anything major, she wouldn't know anything about it to save me the drama :P

My cousin had on this shirt today that said I <3 Paris. My mom thought it said I <3 Pants. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter