The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

Eww no - I love my manual! I had to drive my mum's automatic the other day and there's no control. I used to want an automatic when i was learning but now that I've passed I'm like nah no way!

What car do you have and why don't you or your friends like your manuals?
yah i started learning in april but stopped over summer to switch instructors so i have my test booked now. i have one of the new fiestas, i hate manual because i don't pull away smoothly all the time and it's sooooo annoying when the car starts juddering and you feel like you're gonna stall. plus it's so much to think about trying to come off roundabouts or knowing whether it's worth changing down gears to stop to let someone pass. i always change down too early so when i lift my foot off the clutch the car slows itself down without the brake lights coming on so i guess i need to fix doing that....
lol i could never drive a stick shift

and let me just tell you that Zoey 101 "stomp the grapes, stir the tuna" stuff doesn't really help omg.

omg don't it's the worst lol, ahahahah noooooo it took me like 2 months to learn how to do it properly

OMG and hill starts are awful

Also I was on my computer when I posted that last reply and it kept trying to divert me to this weird website that chrome blocked because it was spam or something??

I really hate that my school already started while every other college has like two more weeks to go. The good side to that is that I get out in April. That will be so nice

same. our first day back was wednesday and it wasn't too bad since i don't have any classes on friday this semester

but still, ugh school

I went to ballet for the first time since like the end of November and we did soooo much stretching out and I deffo overdid it on the left knee because it's aching so badly right now why god why
I got told I can get pointes now tho yay yay yay trip to freed's on drury lane for me, childhood dreams comin tru

oh my godd i finished everything due monday

i'll celebrate that by going to bed early tomorrow night

tomorrow is my first day back and i'm ready to cry

to think i was taking a nap with khaki this morning and now i'm in my stupid dorm room going to bed because i have class tomorrow ):

I'm not even the least bit tired and I have to get up in the morning because my grandparents and cousin are visiting, and I just know I'm going to want to sleep until noon.

opposite of last semester, i have four male professors and only one female

all of my professors seem decent if not better, and my schedule really isn't too bad (especially because my history professor doesn't like friday classes thank you lord)

when I was in year 11 there was 149 students and between us we took 1591 exams in under a month
Be thankful you aren't being educated here

The worst thing is when u want to talk to a boy but there is no opportunity and u don't know how to go about it

I just watched a YouTube video and there's like a 500 comment argument underneath is about uk vs usa
Banter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter