• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

My work schedule is so great this week. I can't wait to go back Tuesday because it's been almost 2 weeks and I miss my coworkers.

I am so sunburnt bad. Fire burning. My arms are on fire. It's not a fun time

Crossing my fingers it turns to tan

i got into the Disney Heritage class and the Hospitality Management class for the DCP

i am very excited

tumblr_mz9mloBQjy1s6nm2ao1_250.gif

//goodbye//

I really need to edit my Disney vacation video. Like I haven't even started and it has potential of being really cute

This time next week I'll be heading to Florida!

Universal Studios may not be Disney but it's time to switch things up.

Ew new Disney channel...

I hate the new mickey head logo they use
Also I hate Liv and Maddie because they're the same girl and not too different girls and that upsets me.

Hopefully Girl Meets World does not disappoint me

i just want the people i unfriend on facebook to stay that way

can this guy i haven't seen in two years just not

i would like to say that i really hope i win "Most Likely to Work in Disney" as i actually am going to work in disney thank you goodbye

My whole dashboard was just complaining about Honey Lemon in The Big Hero 6 looking just like Rapunzel

At this point, I just don't care. It happened with Frozen last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter