The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

my summer has consisted of concerts, reading romance novels and tanning, trying to deal with boys, and disney. A lot of Disney.

except currently I'm kinda sick. Boo. I sound like a man going through midlife crisis.

capstone topic has been approved :cutie:
but that just means that now i know what i'll have to write my 15-page paper on :faint: :scared:

Last a level exam this afternoon and last exam I'll ever do at my school after 5 years of sitting external gcses and AS and A2 and 7 years at that place
Bittersweet

I can't actually believe this day has finally arrived, I'm so excited to see everyone tonight

everyone trying to get 4th of july off work BUT YA GIRL WORKED IT LAST YEAR SO I'M NOT DOING THAT AGAIN plus i go to disney the next day so i better get off work I'm not playing

I am a Senior next year and the thing I am looking forward to most about the year is Senior Week after I Graduate. Prom is going to be great and of course so is the whole Graduating thing but an entire week of having a blast with friends is going to be off the hook.

Did anyone watch the Teen Beach 2 movie last night? I didn't but I did watch the first one when that came out and it was O.K. I guess. For those who did watch it is it worth watching?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter