The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

legit 100% glad I'm not going back to school this fall. I could cry of excitement.

After going to see Taylor Swift, I have entered this TSwift obsession and I really don't plan to get out of it anytime soon.

I am a going to be a Senior this year. When is a good time to purchase the Prom Dress if the Prom is going to be in Mid May?

I'm going to be a senior this year too. I've already been looking around for prom dress already since beginning of summer. Just to look around & see what they have. Also something if you check now maybe they'll be on sale sometimes, so you can probably start looking around for a dress and come up with a few ideas. I've already chose the style I want now, so now I'm just looking for one that is something like that and for a good price.

I'm going to be a senior this year too. I've already been looking around for prom dress already since beginning of summer. Just to look around & see what they have. Also something if you check now maybe they'll be on sale sometimes, so you can probably start looking around for a dress and come up with a few ideas. I've already chose the style I want now, so now I'm just looking for one that is something like that and for a good price.
That is so true. The earlier you shop the better the prices may be. I may ask my Mom to go to the local Outlets and Malls this weekend to look. Thanks. :)

Yeah also you never know what you might find from now until prom.
So true. I don't want to be one of those last minute shoppers because the Perfect Prom Dress is one of the things that really adds to making the Prom even more special. Now to find a date. That is a whole different adventure.:rotfl:

So true. I don't want to be one of those last minute shoppers because the Perfect Prom Dress is one of the things that really adds to making the Prom even more special. Now to find a date. That is a whole different adventure.:rotfl:

Haha! Yeah I'm going with my friends for prom. Omg my school announced for this year prom location & it's going to be at Epcot!!!!!!!

Haha! Yeah I'm going with my friends for prom. Omg my school announced for this year prom location & it's going to be at Epcot!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!! That is going to be amazing. I know when I get back to school this September our Senior Class Steering Committee is going to be working on finding a place. I know it won't be anywhere in Disney though.

OMG!!!!! That is going to be amazing. I know when I get back to school this September our Senior Class Steering Committee is going to be working on finding a place. I know it won't be anywhere in Disney though.

I think the reason why my school does it at disney is because this one teacher (for tech class), and he never had a prom. So he wanted to make the best prom ever for all the students, so I guess he chose Epcot since it was close by and I guess he likes Disney. This lets him have his "dream prom" and for the students. I thought that was really nice.

I think the reason why my school does it at disney is because this one teacher (for tech class), and he never had a prom. So he wanted to make the best prom ever for all the students, so I guess he chose Epcot since it was close by and I guess he likes Disney. This lets him have his "dream prom" and for the students. I thought that was really nice.
That is really cool. I know you will have a wonderful prom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter