The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

I hope the interview goes great. What kind of job are you applying for?
The job is at the Dance Academy I train at. My job would be Junior Instructor which teaches the little kids(beginners). I will also assist the Intermediate Instructor in there class.

The job is at the Dance Academy I train at. My job would be Junior Instructor which teaches the little kids(beginners). I will also assist the Intermediate Instructor in there class.

Oh wow!!! That's awesome!!! I hope you get that job that would be so amazing!

Good Morning everyone. I am up very early because I am a little nervous about my interview for a new job in 3 and a half hours. I hope I do well and can get this job. It would be such a fun job and the money would be great too.

Literally everyone I know is either somewhere in Greece, magaluf or ibiza or they're going to a weird local festival, gonna be a lonely old weekend

Today after I do my 4 hours of volunteering at the Pediatric Hospital my boyfriend is coming to pick me up and we are going to hangout at my home. I can't wait I haven't seen him in about a week.

Today after I do my 4 hours of volunteering at the Pediatric Hospital my boyfriend is coming to pick me up and we are going to hangout at my home. I can't wait I haven't seen him in about a week.

Aww..! Tomorrow I volunteer for 3 & half hours at a resort for children who are ill.

Today my contact ripped inside of my eye. It took over an hour to get all of the pieces out.

ouch ):
when i went to the beach i forgot i had only my left contact in and i slept with it in for four nights until i woke up in the middle of the night and my eye felt weird... i pulled out the contact and my eye was super red and guck-y

also that "famous" disney instagram girl the disneyfrump girl, I saw her at the starbucks in Hollywood studios the other day but was too intimidated to say hi bc she is the definition of gorgeous

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter