The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

like i said bc she is the definition of gorgeous and social media famous and that is intimidating so..
Sorry if you felt that simple question was the 3rd degree. There are many many people out there who are considered extremely attractive and also famous(although I really don't consider a social media person famous) and are extremely friendly people who would love having someone come up to them and introduce themselves. It's not like you were going to go up to this girl and hound her with a ton of questions or anything. You were just going to introduce yourself and say hello.

Last edited:
like i said bc she is the definition of gorgeous and social media famous and that is intimidating so..
You shouldn't be intimidated to say Hi to someone even if they are social media famous. It's not like their a famous actor or anything. That person just works at Disney. Of course she is pretty but that shouldn't stop you from saying Hi.

ouch ):
when i went to the beach i forgot i had only my left contact in and i slept with it in for four nights until i woke up in the middle of the night and my eye felt weird... i pulled out the contact and my eye was super red and guck-y
My contacts and I have a love hate relationship. My eye has been completely fine today, thank goodness. I have had so many eye issues I just don't want to deal with any more.

What a wonderful start to the weekend. I wonder what Sunday has in store for me. Unfortunately my boyfriend works tomorrow.

I'm pretty much camping for the next month on and off. I'm only going to be home for 4 days in between trips.

I have decided since it is going to be hotter than Hades again today and also have scattered thunderstorms all day it is a bedroom, music up loud, laying in my bed kind of day.

My boyfriend just called me and he said he got his work schedule for next week. He is off tomorrow. You know what that means, he is spending the day here in my parents Air Conditioned House. It is going to be close to 100 degrees tomorrow and will feel well over 100 degrees. So it is a stay in day and hang with my guy all day. Doing the happy dance.

My boyfriend just called me and he said he got his work schedule for next week. He is off tomorrow. You know what that means, he is spending the day here in my parents Air Conditioned House. It is going to be close to 100 degrees tomorrow and will feel well over 100 degrees. So it is a stay in day and hang with my guy all day. Doing the happy dance.

Yay! I'm happy for you, but dang 100 degrees definitely a stay indoors day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter