The Hangout Thread: The Teen Board's Hottest Club

I never realized that not everybody has a Waffle House every two feet like we do here until I saw the WH post omg
tumblr_n17vxncf0c1s6c1p2o1_500.png

What is a Waffle House? Is it like IHOP?

It took me a few minutes to get out of my initial state of shock but

yes, I guess you could compare it to IHOP. Except Waffle House looks like a dump from the outside. Every single one looks like it was built with a budget of $100. But on the inside... oh gosh it's like you stepped into breakfast heaven.

It took me a few minutes to get out of my initial state of shock but

yes, I guess you could compare it to IHOP. Except Waffle House looks like a dump from the outside. Every single one looks like it was built with a budget of $100. But on the inside... oh gosh it's like you stepped into breakfast heaven.

This is the most wonderful description of Waffle House ever.

It took me a few minutes to get out of my initial state of shock but yes, I guess you could compare it to IHOP. Except Waffle House looks like a dump from the outside. Every single one looks like it was built with a budget of $100. But on the inside... oh gosh it's like you stepped into breakfast heaven.

We don't have those where I live! It sounds good though!

I'm loving my nails. I did matte black, and then I took my black stripper and made two diagonal lines on each one, that are shiny, it looks pretty cool.

just dropping in while i'm in creative writing class

i'm a really bad writer when it comes to nonfiction ahhh

this guy cheated on his girlfriend and so she broke into his car, stole his credit card and bought stuff with it, destroyed his phone, carved her name into his belongings, and then posted a picture on twitter or instagram or something

and she's so upset everyone at my school is tweeting about it. like what did you expect, YOU'RE NUTS! cheating is wrong but it's not illegal, like vandalism and breaking and entering

high school relationships smh

this guy cheated on his girlfriend and so she broke into his car, stole his credit card and bought stuff with it, destroyed his phone, carved her name into his belongings, and then posted a picture on twitter or instagram or something and she's so upset everyone at my school is tweeting about it. like what did you expect, YOU'RE NUTS! cheating is wrong but it's not illegal, like vandalism and breaking and entering high school relationships smh

Oh my absolute gosh
That is so ridiculous that blows my mind

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter