The Hangout Thread: The Teen Board's Hottest Club

I am not of a swim team or anything. I just take swim lessons for my P.E. Credit. I have never played Ultimate Frisbee before.

Oh, well, I guess that helps. I took a Lifeguarding course in place of two gym classes. And Ultimate Frisbees really easy as long as you can throw and catch a frisbee.

This week has been great. Knock on wood.
Monday was cap and gowns
Tuesday I met Nash
Wednesday I got my financial aid for my #1 school and I will be able to afford it!! and my job interview went really well, she told me "I can't tell you you got the job, but you got the job"
Fingers crossed today's to do list goes well
and tomorrow is a half day

This is the first day of spring break that I haven't had to go anywhere, which means I'm still in my pajamas.

I may or may not be going to Atlanta tomorrow and I am very excited if I get I go

Oh, well, I guess that helps. I took a Lifeguarding course in place of two gym classes. And Ultimate Frisbees really easy as long as you can throw and catch a frisbee.
Yep I can throw and catch a frisbee. I might just be a natural.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter