The Hangout Thread: The Teen Board's Hottest Club

tumblr_mwvvfmLEY41r8ux4io1_500_zpsfd9535fd.gif
This gif is perfect.

i literally just typed up a list of what i need to bring when i'm packing Disneyland without taking into account that i need clothes to WEAR ON THE RIDE DOWN/THE FIRST DAY IN THE PARK SO I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T PACK THOSE

I'M SO STUPID wth

He's everything you want
He's everything you need
He's everything inside of you
That you wish you could be
He says all the right things
At exactly the right time

But he means nothing to you
And you don't know why

I'm never that far!
No matter where you are.
Believe it we can make it come true.
We'll do it our way!
No matter what they say.
Cuz no ones gonna do it for you-hou-hou-yea
And I-I-I-I I'll never say never,
as long as we keep it together-er-er-oh!
If you live in a dream and you know what I mean, then you can't let it change your mind!
It's the life that we choose, and we still break the rules but it's all gonna be just fine,
Yea we're all gonna be just fine,
You and me we are gonna be just fine.
HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

i cant believe they had Jon Groff in frozen and they only had him sing the reindeer song

what

ordering textbooks kills me inside

but lol my american lit professor e-mailed us the isbn numbers of the books we'll need and didn't submit a list to the school bookstore so our only option is to get them cheaper

Last year I had to take my H. Chemistry exam on my birthday, and I failed it. Went from an A to a C in that class.

This year I only have to take one exam and it's on the first day, so I don't even need to go to school on my birthday! Already looking like a much better birthday.

next semesters books are only gonna be 268 dollars praise god in heaven let the choirs of angels sing the baby jesus to sleep in the virgin mary's arms

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter