• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread: The Teen Board's Hottest Club

I'm at school now I was really upset that the Elsa decided to pass my area and snow near Philadelphia

I still have practice today HOPEFULLY only til 9 PM

I felt like I had to explain my received text, because otherwise it sounds like someone/something has gone missing lol

We had a real fire drill today (well then I guess it's not a drill?) during third period AND IT WAS RAINING. We had to stand out in the rain for 10-15 minutes. And I was wearing leggings and a chiffon shirt and no jacket. My hair and my body were soaking wet ): It was horrible

I have to do a shared reading presentation for my English class this Friday and I have no idea what to do it on
I have to find a poem/song/article or some type of literature and read it to the class
But it has to be something thought-provoking and relatable to the rest of the class and they're going to have to share their reactions with everyone
I know I didn't explain it well but if anyone has any suggestions on what I should do it on, that would be great!

Totally in love right now
My current favorite song is "19 Me and You" and I tweeted song lyrics and the verified accounts of all the guys that sing it all favorited my tweet :lovestruc

i'm hoping it's a misdirection (but to something i still wouldn't want to happen) since this show is all about the red herrings, like the countdown episode

If it does happen though, it's going to make the other episodes less comical because that just changes everything. However, I did laugh out loud when they called Barney "Swarley."

If it does happen though, it's going to make the other episodes less comical because that just changes everything. However, I did laugh out loud when they called Barney "Swarley."

i knoww. it'll ruin any plan i could've had for re-watching it. but i have my doubts since the kids are so uninterested in hearing ted tell them all this so there's hope?? i would just prefer nobody die since this is supposed to be a comedy and all that.

also the wedding bride callback (with narshall), and swarlize theron

i knoww. it'll ruin any plan i could've had for re-watching it. but i have my doubts since the kids are so uninterested in hearing ted tell them all this so there's hope?? i would just prefer nobody die since this is supposed to be a comedy and all that.

also the wedding bride callback (with narshall), and swarlize theron

That's how I feel. I have re-watched the series so many times, and it would ruin it. It's a comedy! Marshall is my favorite, I loved his reaction to Narshall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter